The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Marybone 2 accommodation 2019!

Hi i was just wondering if there is anyone else who has applied for Marybone 2 accommodation and is going to LJMU. I’m a first year student and I’m wondering if anyone knows anything about marybone.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Liverpool
Reply 2
Hey I’m going to be living in Marybone 2 this year!
Original post by Xxtylerxx
Hi i was just wondering if there is anyone else who has applied for Marybone 2 accommodation and is going to LJMU. I’m a first year student and I’m wondering if anyone knows anything about marybone.
Reply 3
Its....an interesting one 👀
Reply 4
Yay! Do you know which flat you are staying in? I'm staying in flat 16.
Original post by AmyDee98
Hey I’m going to be living in Marybone 2 this year!
No way I’m in flat 16 too this is the first person I’ve found
Reply 6
Original post by megwatson14
No way I’m in flat 16 too this is the first person I’ve found

Yay! I have found one other person. Are you on facebook? If you're you should probably join the LJMU pages and I can make a group chat for us!
I’ve joined the marybone page, my name is Megan Watson on fb if you want to add us to a group chat
Which LJMU page should I join?
Reply 9
I’ve joined the marybone page, my name is Megan Watson on fb if you want to add us to a group chat

I've just tried searching your name and it isn't coming up as a member of the group for me
Are you Tyler Allen?
Reply 11
Which LJMU page should I join?

Theres either marybone 2019-2020 official or liverpool john moores freshers
Reply 12
Are you Tyler Allen?

My name is tyler atkinson
I’m on the marybone 2019/20 but you don’t come up on it
I think I’ve just sent you a friend request
I might be coming to Marybone as well, I'll feel like an outcast joining as I don't go to LJMU like the rest of y'all, but when I sort everything out I'll just join the groups and such. Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending