The Student Room Group

GETTING MY GRADES independently

So......after a awful results day and awful results :P (BCD) I’ve decided to resit and rejected my uni (Royal Holloway)

This will be my journey to getting the grades I want (AAB/AAA)

SUBJECTS:
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Language A-level

CURRENT STATS:

GCSE:A*ABBBBBCCCC

(will be resitting eng lang and maths to push them to a 7 hopefully)

CURRENT COMMITMENTS:
-Revising obviously
-UCLH volunteering
-Part time job

Y’all can ignore this thread, it’s just a place for me to come and update time to time my journey and to also keep me committed because I will be doing these resits INDEPENDENTLY so no going to school :P
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

im resiting science gcse. :frown:
Good look I’m sure you’ll do great!!!
Reply 3
Original post by milly2003
im resiting science gcse. :frown:

It’s ok, life has its downs and ups, this is a learning experience for you. You can’t enjoy success without some failure, keep motivated, you can do it 🙌
Reply 4
I'm also resitting!! I'm retaking Chemistry, Bio and maths
we can like totally check in on each other if u want x
Good luck!! I did chem and bio this year and MAN they are hard. Looking forward to following your journey, got my fingers crossed for you! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by pjms
I'm also resitting!! I'm retaking Chemistry, Bio and maths
we can like totally check in on each other if u want x

Omggg we can do this lets gooooo 🙌🙌🙌🙌😭
Reply 7
Original post by AliceV_647
Good luck!! I did chem and bio this year and MAN they are hard. Looking forward to following your journey, got my fingers crossed for you! :smile:

Thank you 🥺🥺🥺😭

I’m starting my revision next week but I will be sorting out resit ucat and my decisions which I will post on here too, I’m excited for this journey to be honest 💜
You've got this-I'm rooting for you!
Reply 9
Original post by Alayna1234
Omggg we can do this lets gooooo 🙌🙌🙌🙌😭

yesss ✊🏼😭😭
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
You've got this-I'm rooting for you!

💜💜💜
Original post by pjms
yesss ✊🏼😭😭

Army???? Girlll send me your twitter Stan acc now.

Also for anyone resitting this year, I’m in a gc of a lot of students resitting this year so if you wanna join drop me ur Sc :P
Currently I’m going to be resitting as well, chemistry and geography, I’ve made a post as well to keep me updated on how I do.
I’ll be supporting you throughout LETS DO IT!!🥳🥳🥳
Original post by Letsgetmade
Currently I’m going to be resitting as well, chemistry and geography, I’ve made a post as well to keep me updated on how I do.
I’ll be supporting you throughout LETS DO IT!!🥳🥳🥳

Same here too, we got this mate 🤪🤪😘
Same here too, we got this mate 🤪🤪😘

I’ll take it that you'll be working within this gap year as well as studying. Plus does it seem that the days are dragging or something because I swear there’s something in the water...
Reply 15
Army???? Girlll send me your twitter Stan acc now.

Also for anyone resitting this year, I’m in a gc of a lot of students resitting this year so if you wanna join drop me ur Sc :P

senttt hbsjdjsdj
Original post by Letsgetmade
I’ll take it that you'll be working within this gap year as well as studying. Plus does it seem that the days are dragging or something because I swear there’s something in the water...

Yeah I will be earning some money and also volunteering.

This year will past by quick mate trust me
Yeah I will be earning some money and also volunteering.

This year will past by quick mate trust me

I’m part of resit gang aswell, needed AAB got CCC for chemical engineering at manny. Wish everyone luck for this year though as we can’t allow another year of clapped grades
EPISODE 1:

Sup people, my blogging journey has began. It’s been hectic but depressing lol?

Okay, so this Monday I’m starting my revision officially, kind of got the whole revision plan and structure laid out which I’ll post later if anyone wants to know.

Currently on the side I’m doing volunteering and finding a job....it’s so hard finding a job my god but I have a few interviews this week.

Ngl the depressing jitters of resits and taking a year out is hitting me but it’s for the best, I have to keep reminding myself why I’m doing this but I guess also the friend that was gonna resit this year decided to do a foundation year instead of resitting, I could do that too but I have to remind myself why I rejected RHUL in the first place. It’s not where I want to go and I don’t want to get into debt for something Or somewhere I don’t really want to be.

I’ve also started my 2020 application and contemplating on taking the ucat if i can find a appropriate date because I originally have a med ps and want to keep it but update it.

So nothing interesting, just a little pre-update before this hectic year starts.

For starts my goal is to get AAA and improve my eng Lang and maths grades to 6/7.

I will see y’all next time, very soon.

🙌🙌🙌
EPISODE 1:

Sup people, my blogging journey has began. It’s been hectic but depressing lol?

Okay, so this Monday I’m starting my revision officially, kind of got the whole revision plan and structure laid out which I’ll post later if anyone wants to know.

Currently on the side I’m doing volunteering and finding a job....it’s so hard finding a job my god but I have a few interviews this week.

Ngl the depressing jitters of resits and taking a year out is hitting me but it’s for the best, I have to keep reminding myself why I’m doing this but I guess also the friend that was gonna resit this year decided to do a foundation year instead of resitting, I could do that too but I have to remind myself why I rejected RHUL in the first place. It’s not where I want to go and I don’t want to get into debt for something Or somewhere I don’t really want to be.

I’ve also started my 2020 application and contemplating on taking the ucat if i can find a appropriate date because I originally have a med ps and want to keep it but update it.

So nothing interesting, just a little pre-update before this hectic year starts.

For starts my goal is to get AAA and improve my eng Lang and maths grades to 6/7.

I will see y’all next time, very soon.

🙌🙌🙌

Glad to have you back :^_^:

Quick Reply

Latest