The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Adult Nursing September intake 2019

Hi all, just wondering if there if anyone has been offered a place at BCU for nursing this September (09/19)? I'm trying to find people that are starting, and look forward to meeting everyone at induction!x
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello hope you are well. I have! How are you feeling about starting? I keep thinking it’s ages until we start but it’s like just over a month haha.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm excited but anxious at the same time! It's a little nerve-racking. It's so soon ahhh! How are you feeling? Are you getting accommodation?
Reply 3
I'm the same! I always stress about first days I do then I'm fine after that. im not getting acconidstion I live like a 15 min train ride away so I suppose in lucky lmao
Reply 4
First days are always the worst, and yeah it's not worth it when you live so close. I'm the same, live fairly local so it's not worth the stress of having to pay accommodation fees
Reply 5
yeah exactly. did you prepare for the course in any way? what made you want to do nursing?
Reply 6
I haven't prepared a lot. I was just sure to brush up on the 6cs of nursing, watched a few blogs on YouTube, Claire Carmichael on YouTube has a very good channel for Adult Nursing (she goes to BCU). And have just been reading a few books (the student nurse handbook is great, helped me prepare for interview). Tbh during has always been a passion, even when I was little it was always something I wanted to do. Yourself?
Reply 7
allot of people have told me how good the student nurse handbook is. I've worked at the QE hospital for three years as a healthcare assistant so made some good friends who are at uni and qualified. I never even knew I wanted to do it until I started working in nursing. I wanted to be a teacher so ended up going into a completely opposite career lmao!
Reply 8
It's funny how everything pans out. It's great you've found your passion and working to make a career out of it!
Hey, I've just been confirmed onto adult nursing (September 19) too!
Reply 10
Original post by Ahickman99

hi!!!
Are you staying in accommodation or at home?
hey. congrats on getting in! how are you feeling about going? my nerves seem to be getting worse as the date gets closer lol!
Reply 13

ahh that's great! look forward to meeting you x
Reply 14
Are you staying in accommodation or at home?

at home, itll be cheaper for me. wby
Reply 15
Original post by Ryan1610
hey. congrats on getting in! how are you feeling about going? my nerves seem to be getting worse as the date gets closer lol!

Me too! You aren't alone. I'm so excited though too!
Original post by Sophiesn
Me too! You aren't alone. I'm so excited though too!

yeah I'm excited too. im so nervous about enrolment! how stupid is that 😂😂😂. I'm convinced in gonna get lost trying to find the room lmao
Reply 17
yeah I'm excited too. im so nervous about enrolment! how stupid is that 😂😂😂. I'm convinced in gonna get lost trying to find the room lmao

That'll be me too, don't worry. What time are you in?
Original post by Sophiesn
That'll be me too, don't worry. What time are you in?

im in at the last time. Im sure its 2:45? so at least I won't have to get up too early 😂
Reply 19
im in at the last time. Im sure its 2:45? so at least I won't have to get up too early 😂

that's so lucky, I'm 10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending