The Student Room Group

girls - do you have a type?

when it comes to guys obviously. I hear so many girls go ''he's good looking but not my type'' and I'm just curious what are the types you actually do like lol

Scroll to see replies

Someone who’s not a prick is good start
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Someone who’s not a prick is good start

Sry some guys are horrible but plenty of my guys I know are loyal and kind.
Sry some guys are horrible but plenty of my guys I know are loyal and kind.

That’s good :smile:
Reply 4
That’s good :smile:

I wanted to type plenty of my friends but then I edited it to plenty of guys and kinda got a ****ty version of both. Not very bright. I hope intelligence doesn't matter.
when it comes to guys obviously. I hear so many girls go ''he's good looking but not my type'' and I'm just curious what are the types you actually do like lol

Yeah lol, defo. Hard to define though haha
I wanted to type plenty of my friends but then I edited it to plenty of guys and kinda got a ****ty version of both. Not very bright. I hope intelligence doesn't matter.

Hahahah honestly I’m a girl and I think someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and can have a laugh is really great
Reply 7
Original post by SlightlySummer
Yeah lol, defo. Hard to define though haha

I kinda have that ''I'll know when I see her'' sense so I do know I've a type even if it's hard to put it into words.
I'd say I don't have a specific type I'm particularly drawn too.

Buuut at the same time there are types that instantly put me off.

I hate the goofy or funny type. A guy can be gorgeous but if he’s goofy then that just isn’t attractive to me.
I like serious, confident guys. Guys I can have a conversation with for hours and hours and never get bored with.
Hahahah honestly I’m a girl and I think someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and can have a laugh is really great

Lol we’re opposites look what I wrote 😂
Original post by sinfonietta
I'd say I don't have a specific type I'm particularly drawn too.

Buuut at the same time there are types that instantly put me off.

That works too. Do tell, what types of guys repulse you? :biggrin:
Lol we’re opposites look what I wrote 😂

Yup although I’m getting really confused by all the different anons on this thread lmao
Yeah :bigsmile:
No, I am too ugly to be picky.

Spoiler

I don’t have a type in terms of looks (although taller than me is a plus- 6ft 1 girl :colonhash:) or personality as long as I can converse with them easily and they get my twisted sense of humour.
The only criteria is they need to be able to watch horror films (ones with a lot of gore and the more disturbing the better) with me and enjoy them :biggrin:
I hate the goofy or funny type. A guy can be gorgeous but if he’s goofy then that just isn’t attractive to me.
I like serious, confident guys. Guys I can have a conversation with for hours and hours and never get bored with.

That's new lol. Most girls go OMG I LOVE FUNNY GUYS ASDFDS.

You don't mean the clown type who is always cracking jokes, right?
My "type" is my boyfriend so everything I list is essentially derived from him and it will always be this way as I intend to marry him. I wouldn't date a non Jew.

tall, Jewish, gentle, strong, rationale and honest.
Original post by Dunya
Yeah :bigsmile:

lol ok do you wanna expand or?
Reply 19
to girls good looking is someone who has a nice face and by a nice face we mean someone who looks like a model and Their face follows the beauty norms of what we see in dramas or movie and online and they are also usually tall and fit but a 'type' depends on the girl and it is different for everyone for example some girls like guys that have a cute face while others like manly faces those men often a jawline and a structured face and some women don't have a type meaning they go for anyone who just makes them feel a certain way. girls will often get a vibe from the type they like even though there is a hot guy I would say he's hot but I like cute guys ygm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending