The Student Room Group

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* mez's guide to not getting disowned : episode two *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mez_merising
what do you think of it?

tbh signed up for it and forgot about it until you just mentioned it :lol:
Original post by Chemist123
scared and anxious tbh. Still haven't finished my summer hw too ugh

same lmao but luckily tomorrow I just have like an induction day, proper lessons start on thurs for me
Original post by Chemist123
omg I love jimin as well and all the songs on your playlist. Sunmi queen.

yessssss you have excellent taste😉
Original post by nyxnko_
loving the pun and jimin gifs :gah:
your summer sounds amazing :yep:
that twenty page maths booklet sounds exactly like my induction work as well :lol: (that was a while ago lmao)
have fun with those goals :yep:
aotd: i've never had a study snack :nah: my mum's always been really militant about not having food in bedrooms (bedrooms are for sleeping, you can eat in the kitchen :rolleyes:) so yeah, no study snacks for me :redface:

thank you💜 (and for the maths help as well😂) and yea my mum used to enforce a ‘no eating upstairs’ rule bc my sisters room used to be a d u m p. but now its not followed anymore😂😂
Original post by Obolinda
Aotd: popcorn!

gah I’m craving some now!
btw would you like a tag?
Original post by emilynxlan
Me @ my study period peers

😂😂😂😂
Original post by emilynxlan
Me @ my study period peers

do you find it easier to study with others or alone?
Original post by stalkingsilence
although i agree with you on the heat :headfire: your summer sounds amazing
dude i get you! going back to school is kinda exciting
and well done on breaking down your work, best way to do it and not get overwhelmed :yep:
looking forward to your book recommendations!!! if you ever need some yourself let me know i am a bookWORM xxx

ah i used to get through a book a day, loool I remember in y7 when lessons got a bit boring I used to sneakily read a couple chapters. now I’m just trying to read more sciencey/medical books as a supercurricular kinda thing. im already behind on this week though🤡
do you prefer reading physical books or online versions?
ah i used to get through a book a day, loool I remember in y7 when lessons got a bit boring I used to sneakily read a couple chapters. now I’m just trying to read more sciencey/medical books as a supercurricular kinda thing. im already behind on this week though🤡

would you mind recommending me some sciencey,medical books?
thank you💜 (and for the maths help as well😂) and yea my mum used to enforce a ‘no eating upstairs’ rule bc my sisters room used to be a d u m p. but now its not followed anymore😂😂

:hugs: (no problem :redface:)
i hope your sisters room isn't such a dump anymore then :lol:
Original post by FlawlessChicken
Hmm yes don't starve yourself! Adios is a BOP ... though I feel like their debut was better - so they just had real good expectations to live up to. And also remind me to remind you never to pun ever again :/

haha I’ll try not to! and completely agree, bon bon chocolat > adios. I saw a post on insta where it said adios sounds like kill this love n it also had the choreo from cheer up🤯

and heyyyyy ~i tried~
ooookkkkaaayyyy ill let you know my titles before I post them, happy? 💜🦋
Original post by clouddbubbles
ill sign up for tailored tutors brb :getmecoat:

it’s pretty good! they do a chem and bio live class from 6-7 but I can’t remember what days...🤡

hehehe i did that too. yeah i've started reading history non fiction yet still fiction books and i am flying through them :colondollar: don't try and put any pressure on yourself just read because you want to, a book a week is a lot! 100% prefer physical versions but sometimes if i'm running low and i can't get to the library then an ebook will do :rolleyes:
Original post by Roses + Dreams
Woah, you been busy!
Don't starve yourself! #brainsneedfood :colonhash:
Good luck, I start tomorrow. :ahhhhh:

don't worry, i'll eat well for you!
ah how was your first day back?
Original post by doks
eee good luck!! :biggrin: well done on your results they're so good !!:0 tag me pwease :heart:

thank you so much!! and ofc will keep ya tagged x
Original post by Roseiee
Your summer sounds so cool! oh and I always eat blueberries if I can while I'm studying.

ahh..hm i don't really like blueberries idk they just taste of nothing to me lol my sisters l o v e them though they'd finish a whole box! they taste reaaal good in a smoothie though
Original post by iona mcfadeazna
Hi

heyy :smile:
don't worry, i'll eat well for you!
ah how was your first day back?

Surprising, I thought it would be a lot worse but it turned out to be OK.
Original post by HisMajesty_Kwabz
AOTD: anything from lidl bakery x

eyyy yes yes yes lidl bakery is t o p tier
Original post by SlightlySummer
Wow, your holiday sounds great! So are you doing 4 A-levels? And your 6th form has a med soc, what do you guys do if I may ask?

aotd: I don't eat whilst studying haha

yep I’m doing 4 a levels + an epq🤡
and med soc is basically a lunchtime thing they run for anyone wanting to apply to do med at uni and we all just talk about applications, books or helpful stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending