The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

University of east Anglia (UEA) accommodation

Hello, for those of you who have got an offer through clearing and are worried about accommodation then continue reading.

If anyone is interested in off campus accommodation with three super friendly girls then let me know. They will be first years, so if you are a fresher you won’t have to worry as you’ll all be in the same year. If you’re not a fresher no need to worry as we’ve all already done a year at uea (foundation).

House is located close to the university so if interested let me know and I can send you all the details!
Reply 1
Hi!!

I'm unfortunately not guaranteed accommodation for September so I'm 100% interested!
(edited 4 years ago)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Heyy! Im helping my friend out with finding her accommodation, she has not been guaranteed housing. Shes interested!!
Hey I'm a first year student too, I'd be very interested thanks if you could lmk if its still available xxx
Reply 4
Hi, I'm interested too, can you let me know if this is still available and any other information.Thanks
Reply 5
bumping this thread as we're still looking for someone urgently.
Reply 6
So have you still got a place at the house?
Reply 7
Original post by Megking
So have you still got a place at the house?

yes I sent you a personal message in ur inbox :smile:
Reply 8
bump, still need someone urgently
Reply 9
I know someone who is leaving their on campus accommodation and needs someone to take over his contract if anyone is interested.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending