The Student Room Group

About the grade for BTEC to Medicine

I am studying double BTEC and we will beig given 2 grade but when i checked universities they asked for 3 grade. I am confused help pls
double award subjects such as health & social care? what subject?
Reply 2
Original post by TheRealSaifali
double award subjects such as health & social care? what subject?

Its BTEC national diploma science. What do you mean. The aubjet are biology. Chemistry. And physic. Plus course works
& which uni does it state needs three grades?
Reply 4
Yh. But i am doing business and double btec applied science. Will this work. will i be able to get in.
Reply 5
Original post by TheRealSaifali
& which uni does it state needs these grades?

east angla and leicster. They requirment for btec is DDM AND DDD
Reply 6
mine is national which is 2 grade and it needs to be extended diploma. what can i do.
Reply 7
ok. what jobs can you get with btec
Reply 8
ok.
Original post by saeed1234
Yh. But i am doing business and double btec applied science. Will this work. will i be able to get in.

Very unlikely unless you are applying for a Foundation program - you haven't got enough pure science with that BTEC and it is not equivalent to A grade A level Biology and Chemistry even if you got D or D* grades. Medicine is a very academic degree - BTEC is a vocational not academic qualification.
for leicester it says BTEC subsidiary diploma national award will be considered in COMBINATION with a A Levels at AA, either chemistry biology physics or psychology, so probably not what your looking for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending