The Student Room Group

my way through the mishaps: a year 11 gyg

Scroll to see replies

oof, your to-do list looks like a lot :redface: hope you get most of it done :thumbsup:
Original post by _Mia101
04092019 - an introduction
Good morning homosapiens!!

*did you know that homosappiens is latin for wise man??

I’ve been putting this off for a while now (this first post) mainly cos I don’t want to think that summer’s over yet . Anyways, this is just an update as my summer is coming to an end.

This summer has been filled with me having more fun than I anticipated, going out with friends, making new friendand going on adventures all over the country (i.e. england), etc.

And then there’s the fact that that I’m yet to do my summer homework. i’ve got a few more days so hopefully I kind get something done . what do i need to get done you may ask, well:

Spoiler

I feel like going back to school there is going to be a new vibe… i.e. it’ll be weird, a lot of people have left and I’ve only talked to like two people since school ended… and there’s the fact we’re in year 11 that feels so weird.

I’m going back to school kind of lost this year, no timetable, no class list, nothing… so I guess the first day back will be “fun” read chaotic , hopefully by then I’ll be motivated to study because I know my teachers are going to hit me with tests by week 2

I don’t really have much to say today but hopefully when I update again I’ll have done something productive to update you guys on!

This was an impromptu post because I wanted to make an update, but I promise that there will be some awesome things coming soon

tag list

Spoiler

xxx

Mia

Goodness, you lucky!
I started today. :blow:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Best of luck Mia! x

thanks!! :hugs:

Original post by Obolinda
We're going back :s-smilie:

you've already started? how was it?
Original post by nyxnko_
oof, your to-do list looks like a lot :redface: hope you get most of it done :thumbsup:

yeah:frown:... it's my fault though, maybe those 6 hour netflix marathons weren't the best idea :dontknow:
i hope so too :crossedf:

Original post by Roses + Dreams
Goodness, you lucky!
I started today. :blow:

hehe :tongue:
how was the first day?
Nah, tommorow
Original post by _Mia101
yeah:frown:... it's my fault though, maybe those 6 hour netflix marathons weren't the best idea :dontknow:
i hope so too :crossedf:

They probably weren't but I hope you watched something good though :rofl:
You can do it! :dumbells:
Original post by _Mia101
hehe :tongue:
how was the first day?

Not bad. :dontknow:
My maths teacher pretty much ruined it tbh but other than that I'm a little surprised! :dance:
Original post by Roses + Dreams
Not bad. :dontknow:
My maths teacher pretty much ruined it tbh but other than that I'm a little surprised! :dance:

surprised, why?:confused:
Can I have a tag? :smile:
Reply 49
Could I have a tag :smile:
Original post by medicalsupernova
Can I have a tag? :smile:

of courseeee xx

Original post by RyanC_
Could I have a tag :smile:

yeah you can :yep:
Original post by _Mia101
surprised, why?:confused:

My timetable didn't look that good and I thought it would be much worse than it actually was. :redface:
Original post by _Mia101
GYV BANNER.png

hello homosapiens!
after a year of scrolling read stalking through hundreds of gyg's, i've decided to make my own

so yeah, my aim for this year is to #strivetobehappy *cringe, I know*

why?

Spoiler

the subjects i'm taking

Spoiler

last year's mock grades

Spoiler

grades i want vs. grades i expect

Spoiler

grades i've got

Spoiler

the future

Spoiler

random stuff

Spoiler

official updates

Spoiler

if you are interested in following my gyg and want to be tagged just say so. also, feel free to post your own gyg's i'd love to read them

disclaimer: the aim of this gyg is not to come and boast about my grades (or lack of them *ahem french*), so if i come across like that please tell me

How did you do that tagged thing?
Original post by Satyr
How did you do that tagged thing?

when you edit the post (in preview) there is a little tag that you click and can type in people's names, you click it and then it'll show at the bottom.

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by _Mia101
when you edit the post (in preview) there is a little tag that you click and can type in people's names, you click it and then it'll show at the bottom.

Screenshot (60)_LI.jpgScreenshot (61).pngScreenshot (62)_LI.jpg

Oh, thank you :thumbsup:
08092019 - the one where she gets ready for school

Good evening!

So my summer is now actually over and school starts tomorrow .
I just found out that this is the year that my school decided to change some rules:
1) Year 7 and 11 start on Monday and everyone else starts on Tuesday
2) School is an hour longer every Tuesday
3) The rest will be found out tomorrow...

So remember that to do list from my last post? Yeah, none of that was done :dontknow:. But it's fine I'll get round to it sometime this week :crossedf:.

Anyways I packed my bag tonight and got the cutest hand sanitizers.

Spoiler

I still don't have my timetable or my class list so I don't know who my form tutors are or anything. But there are two new students, which is weird because - year 11. But it's alright. I get to take them around tomorrow so that'll be fun.

All I've got to do now is write a speech that I have to give tomorrow... which I was told about this afternoon, which is like totally awesome :nah:
my school is sooo last minute.

If you actually read all of that waffle g'night!

tag list

Spoiler

Edit: what's up with all the spaces every time you edit a post :confused:
(edited 4 years ago)
Good luck starting Y11 tomorrow!
Original post by ProTractor
Good luck starting Y11 tomorrow!

thanks! :heart:
tag me pls :smile: and good luck !!
Reply 59
Good luck and have fun (well as much as u can have at school) tomorrow! 😊

Quick Reply