The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Been full of it since 2016... pro rougue traders.
Original post by Vinny C
Been full of it since 2016... pro rougue traders.

I can imagine Halloween, people are going to dress up as Mogg or Boris Johnson or they’re worst MPs
Reply 62
this brexit **** is pissing me off too, I can't find a single job and I'm 18 fs, jobs that are near me and still existing will not even take me ideky
Reply 63
Original post by Greywolftwo
I can imagine Halloween, people are going to dress up as Mogg or Boris Johnson or they’re worst MPs

Theres a rather horrifying picture going around of jrm sleeping in parliament but someones photoshopped a strippers legs onto his... onc eyouve seen it you cant unsee this atrocity
Original post by Napp
Theres a rather horrifying picture going around of jrm sleeping in parliament but someones photoshopped a strippers legs onto his... onc eyouve seen it you cant unsee this atrocity

I got another one for ya: 77095A42-3289-4714-85E1-F7FBBDD22E08.jpg.jpeg
Reply 65
I got another one for ya: 77095A42-3289-4714-85E1-F7FBBDD22E08.jpg.jpeg

Absolutely love this one
See I think that there will be much civil unrest after Brexit, after Brexit happens I can imagine that it won’t be good
Original post by BashR
this brexit **** is pissing me off too, I can't find a single job and I'm 18 fs, jobs that are near me and still existing will not even take me ideky

I can just imagine London in the aftermath of a no deal Brexit like Gotham after Jeremiah or the or joker blew up all the bridges and it becomes no mans land and anarchy
Reply 68
Original post by Vinny C
Nice to see some finally stand up to the ERG who have been pulling the strings for 3 yrs. Their dark wizard finally exposed as a foul-mouthed bully. Seems the Queen says what crisis? Sorry ma'am... but rubber stamping the advice of the PM is only 95% of the job. There are times it should be questioned. Hardly surprising as her advisors are from the same silver spoon crowd as the ERG.

Has Britain ever had such a bunch of chaotic, clueless and disrespectful politicians? I would sack everyone one of them if I could. I don't think Boris has gone far enough!
Original post by Vinny C
Want to know how Boris is to fund this? By scrapping HS2. Will cause an even deeper North/South divide. Enjoy your kebab..

Schemes like HS2 have been tried in South Korea and the Netherlands, in both cases inequality between the capitals and the regions grew.

Manchester is the London of the North - we need to invest in improving links to Manchester from other Northern cities rather than expecting people to sit on a train for hours into London each day, which is ridiculous, and long term unsustainable.
See I think that there will be much civil unrest after Brexit, after Brexit happens I can imagine that it won’t be good

And if brexit isn't delivered, the unrest would be much worse. Cleveland police have admitted they are allocating resources to dealing with the riots that a betrayal of the vote would lead to.
Original post by LibertarianMP
And if brexit isn't delivered, the unrest would be much worse. Cleveland police have admitted they are allocating resources to dealing with the riots that a betrayal of the vote would lead to.

Cleveland is a city in ohio
Original post by LibertarianMP

Men on horseback... predicted this 2 yrs ago. I ride! Problem is you forget what you voted for... the Vote Leave manifesto. Should have read the small print!
Naww… let's be honest. You conveniently ignore what you voted for. Half of your precious 17.4 million voted to leave at any cost... the other half voted for the lies and hype.
Original post by mgi
Has Britain ever had such a bunch of chaotic, clueless and disrespectful politicians? I would sack everyone one of them if I could. I don't think Boris has gone far enough!

Boris is tempted to turn on Cummings but dares not. Cummings holds the Pandora's box of how the referendum was run.
Original post by Vinny C
Boris is tempted to turn on Cummings but dares not. Cummings holds the Pandora's box of how the referendum was run.

Boris trusts Cummings on strategy but apparently he was miffed that Cummings May have enraged the Tory rebels with the way he spoke to Greg Clarke after the rebels offered to kick the can to the 19th Oct.
Original post by Rakas21
Boris trusts Cummings on strategy but apparently he was miffed that Cummings May have enraged the Tory rebels with the way he spoke to Greg Clarke after the rebels offered to kick the can to the 19th Oct.

Trusts Cummings? That explains a great deal (or a no deal, lol). Suppose you think this was a one off rant for him, NO!!!
Original post by moso2203
Don't be complacent. The conservatives/bxp are hell-bent on no deal and there'll be even more job losses.

Complacency isn't the issue. Just like Johnson, Brexiteers are hell bent on getting their own way at any cost and will blame everyone else for the consequences. Perish the thought they should admit they fell for they hype of the poisoned dwarf! I hear Cleveland is already making riot control preparations which the taxpayer will fork out for. Funny how losers and moaners have been able to restrict themselves to peaceful protest for 3 yrs. but Norf FC... just watch this space!
(edited 4 years ago)
@Vinny C

Instead jibbering on complete garbage and false accusations towards anybody who voted to leave the European Union. Why don't you tell us what you want.

What's your solution to solve the current political impasse?
What is your solution towards upholding democracy and reuniting the country?

So once try to actually answer the questions and let's have a sensible debate instead of talking complete and utter gibberish.
if brexit hasnt happend yet and this is happening the most likely cause is this was caused by people catastrophisizing about Brexit.

Latest