The Student Room Group

Applying to clearing with a 2020 ucas application

was wondering if anyone could help me, basically what I’ve done is made a 2020 ucas application and sent it off wanting to study in January 2020 ! What I’ve come to realise is that all the January starting courses ( interested in adult nursing ) are in clearing and you were meant to apply for them last year . I was wondering if it would be possible for me to ring clearing up as the course is on clearing and see if I could get accepted into the course even though I have a 2020 application as I’ve still sent it off applying for the course ( Salford uni) amongst other university’s . Or would it be best just waiting for a reply off them on ucas track ??? Slightly worried
Original post by Havana xox
was wondering if anyone could help me, basically what I’ve done is made a 2020 ucas application and sent it off wanting to study in January 2020 ! What I’ve come to realise is that all the January starting courses ( interested in adult nursing ) are in clearing and you were meant to apply for them last year . I was wondering if it would be possible for me to ring clearing up as the course is on clearing and see if I could get accepted into the course even though I have a 2020 application as I’ve still sent it off applying for the course ( Salford uni) amongst other university’s . Or would it be best just waiting for a reply off them on ucas track ??? Slightly worried

give them a call and see what they advise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending