The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You're lucky :/

I'm not that lucky I can't get an honest question answered pal
Original post by Phoenix5935
I'm not that lucky I can't get an honest question answered pal

sorry to tell you but this isn't really the place to post a thread like this seeing as some people on here are quite young, hence why it's called the student room, but don't worry your not the only one, this platform has changed completely.
I have answered your question honestly.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Ja78975
sorry to tell you but this isn't really the place to post a thread like this seeing as some people on here are quite young, hence why it's called the student room, but don't worry your not the only one, this platform has changed completely.
I have answered your question honestly.

In that case if you know how to delete my question please feel free. I meant no offence sorry
In that case if you know how to delete my question please feel free. I meant no offence sorry

How does your penis and semen taste? For me, the taste is a huge turn on.

How about your balls? I wonder if they taste musky. :colondollar:
lol ur not safe when ur a hijabi on this site 😭
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
lol ur not safe when ur a hijabi on this site 😭

What does that have to do with anything?...no one’s told you to go on this thread lol
What does that have to do with anything?...no one’s told you to go on this thread lol

i wanted to go on this thread? it has to do with someone saying why is a hijabi clicking on this thread which is unnecessary

Agreed.
How does your penis and semen taste? For me, the taste is a huge turn on.

How about your balls? I wonder if they taste musky. :colondollar:

If you could tell me why that's important. Do you want to know how I ended up at 8 inch
i wanted to go on this thread? it has to do with someone saying why is a hijabi clicking on this thread which is unnecessary

Just go on a different thread if the topic of the thread offends you/is ‘against your religion’ and stop being a snowflake about it
Original post by Stefanidi
Just go on a different thread if the topic of the thread offends you/is ‘against your religion’ and stop being a snowflake about it

lmaooo i’m not even a muslim, you stupid ****ing idiot. you’re the snowflake here. you don’t even understand what’s going on. kiss my ass bye
Original post by Stefanidi
Surely it’s plastic?...how do you grow a penis does anyone know???!!

OP is definitely a troll.
For me, it's the thickness, smell and taste of the penis that matters the most. How thick is it and what's the smell/taste like? Have people ever complimented you on the taste of your penis or semen?

And I oop-
lmaooo i’m not even a muslim, you stupid ****ing idiot. you’re the snowflake here. you don’t even understand what’s going on. kiss my ass bye

I think you’re very confused. I suggest you go to your GP/take your medicine
@THALCEDONY we need your help to stop this argument 👆👆
I wanna suck your 8 inch penis
I wanna suck your 8 inch penis

Are you Male or female
Are you Male or female

Male
Male

I take it you're bi or gay