The Student Room Group

Arabic GCSE Edexcel. I need help

hey, I'm sitting my Arabic Edexcel GCSE this year and need a study partner or someone that can hel me to learn arabic. I have had a terrible teacher since year 7 who has refused to teach and I have just realised how important this is. someone please HELP

Thanks
Reply 1
I flopped Arabic I did it until year 9 and didn't do it as gcse sos can't help
Original post by BashR
I flopped Arabic I did it until year 9 and didn't do it as gcse sos can't help

Thank you for that
Reply 3
Original post by Learning Enni
hey, I'm sitting my Arabic Edexcel GCSE this year and need a study partner or someone that can hel me to learn arabic. I have had a terrible teacher since year 7 who has refused to teach and I have just realised how important this is. someone please HELP

Thanks

I might be able to help a bit, but i'm not fluent
Original post by Abz231
I might be able to help a bit, but i'm not fluent

to be honest i just need as much help i can get, otherwise im going to fail and my school wont let me drop the subject, any tips etc. If I fail it then it wont look well with my other grades and people will ask questions
Reply 5
to be honest i just need as much help i can get, otherwise im going to fail and my school wont let me drop the subject, any tips etc. If I fail it then it wont look well with my other grades and people will ask questions

are you arab? muslim? Or are you starting from scratch? Tbh learning a language requires time and effort. What is it that you need help with specifically? Feel free to PM me
Original post by Abz231
are you arab? muslim? Or are you starting from scratch? Tbh learning a language requires time and effort. What is it that you need help with specifically? Feel free to PM me

I am Muslim but am starting Arabic from scratch only know how to read
Hey I can help with ur Arabic if u want, is started learning from scratch as well and now I’m in my third year. I have a few friends doing it for GCSE I’m not tho.
I’ll send u my email in private if u would like the help
Reply 8
I am Muslim but am starting Arabic from scratch only know how to read

feel free to PM me and i'll see if I can help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending