The Student Room Group

Robert Mugabe has died

Scroll to see replies

Zimbabwe deserves better than him, unfortunately Mnangagwa isn’t much better.
Reply 2
Good. **** the 3rd rate Idi Amin.
Reply 3
Original post by Andrew97
Zimbabwe deserves better than him, unfortunately Mnangagwa isn’t much better.

The bitterly ironic thing is he was one of the better African dictators :lol:
Let’s ignore his human rights abuses, atrocities, and dictatorship for a minute.....

.... and praise his sense of fashion.

BD6798DE-6E3D-4351-B8E9-BCA9E544D1BF.jpeg
Reply 5
Robert 'criminal' Mugabe
The good die young.

Which I guess is why he died at 95.

The world has lost a great gem. He had his good and bad parts.
Oh well. ::dontknow:
Reply 9
Original post by _Wellies_
Let’s ignore his human rights abuses, atrocities, and dictatorship for a minute.....

.... and praise his sense of fashion.

BD6798DE-6E3D-4351-B8E9-BCA9E544D1BF.jpeg

He looks slightly radioactive... either way he had nothing on our home boy Gadaffi.
Reply 10
Original post by Wired_1800

Like?
Original post by Wired_1800

I suspect you'd probably have said the same thing about Hitler 70 years ago.Sure let's ignore his many human rights abuses and violent homophobia. He was a great artist......
Reply 12
One of those where most people attending the funeral will do so more to make sure he's dead than anything else.
Reply 13
Original post by Jesus is a dude
He fought racial oppression and stood up to Western imperialism and neo-colonialism. A great man.

He was a racist, barbaric, rapacious piece of ****. The world is well rid of him.
Original post by Napp
He was a racist, barbaric, rapacious piece of ****. The world is well rid of him.

You have no idea what you are talking about!
Reply 15
Original post by Jesus is a dude
You have no idea what you are talking about!

ahahaha of course i dont kiddo. Why dont you go visit what remains of Zimbabwe and see what your messiah did to it.
Original post by Napp
Like?

The first few years of his administration as PM was seen as positive. He had helped to free the nation from military rule and it was on its way to democracy, then things went south.
A dictator passed away, it could be worse. Sorry, but I really think that his death is the best what happened to Zimbabwe decades ago.

I am sure the next dictator is waiting.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Napp
ahahaha of course i dont kiddo. Why dont you go visit what remains of Zimbabwe and see what your messiah did to it.

He was a war hero you fool! And in the beginning he did a lot of good for Zimbabwe but the company he kept corrupted him like his wife.
Original post by James23121
I suspect you'd probably have said the same thing about Hitler 70 years ago.Sure let's ignore his many human rights abuses and violent homophobia. He was a great artist......

It may surprise you that some people genuinely believe that Hitler had some good parts. I don't agree with that, but some people do. For Mugabe, I don't think he was completely bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending