The Student Room Group

Being stalked

Ok so for the past year my boyfriends ex had been stalking me on social media. She has made various fb, twitter and instagram accounts pretending to be different people calling me a liar and saying she is with my bf. Recently I got a friend request from someone so I messaged them asking if I knew them. The reply I got was no but you’re in a relationship with my fiancé. I let it keep sending me messages building up a huge evidence bank of social media harassment. Then I received a message saying she had asked my bf to call me on WhatsApp a few days ago (he had called me that day on WhatsApp at the time the message stated) but I then got the same message from his exes real fb account. Again today she did the same. Messaged the same message from the two different accounts. The message was a pregnancy scan and it came first through the fake account but it had her real name on it. Even funnier thing is I did a reverse image search and it came up with the same picture without the name, date and hospital on it. The annoying thing is though she’s in a relationship herself and she has the nerve to do this and to follow my boyfriend in his car at one point (the day he called me on WhatsApp).

What annoys me is she told me the date he has tattooed across his heart is their anniversary, I asked him the significance of the tattoo when we first met and he said it was the day he stopped giving a crap about what people thought of him and started doing things for himself. Recently I saw his exes number in his phone (claims it’s so she doesn’t come of the blocked caller list) and it has the date on the tattoo down as Anniversary. I don’t know what to think. When I saw that I pushed him away and ran up the stairs crying. I would like to point out we’ve recently purchased a house together.

I just don’t know what to do or to think. When I showed him the message the first thing he said was it’s not mind then proceeded to get very angry. Is this a sign that he’s lying?
Reply 1
i think before you take any serious action on this girl (which you should thats ****ing creepy) you should talk to your boyfriend about it and see his reaction about what she's been doing or if he's effected by the fact you might get her into to trouble. and i mean like a signficant reaction because remember he was in a relationship with her and if that tattoo represents something about there old relationship he did care for her.

then you should sit down and have a conversation about YOUR relationship and if he cant sit down and just communicate what is currently going on without being majorly defensive then honestly thats all i've got for you because i cant really give my opinion on your relationship at this extent because one, i'm not a professional and two, your relationship is serious you have a house together and it would be hard to throw all that away. so attempt to work through this if something doesnt sit right with you about him anymore than what you do next is your decision
Reply 2
Original post by _what
i think before you take any serious action on this girl (which you should thats ****ing creepy) you should talk to your boyfriend about it and see his reaction about what she's been doing or if he's effected by the fact you might get her into to trouble. and i mean like a signficant reaction because remember he was in a relationship with her and if that tattoo represents something about there old relationship he did care for her.

then you should sit down and have a conversation about YOUR relationship and if he cant sit down and just communicate what is currently going on without being majorly defensive then honestly thats all i've got for you because i cant really give my opinion on your relationship at this extent because one, i'm not a professional and two, your relationship is serious you have a house together and it would be hard to throw all that away. so attempt to work through this if something doesnt sit right with you about him anymore than what you do next is your decision

I always tell him when she’s messaged me. I’ve always got the same reaction (block her). When I sent the ultrasound to him he flipped and went it’s not mine. I asked him if we could go to the police and he’s gone they won’t do anything as it can’t be proven that is her. I was like her flipping name is on the scan that was sent through her fake account how is that not proof.
Reply 3
if you have proof go to the police at the end of the day you and your safety should come first but make sure you have solid evidence that it's her. as for you and your boyfriend i think you should try and work things through and attempt to but his ex behind you
Reply 4
Original post by _what
if you have proof go to the police at the end of the day you and your safety should come first but make sure you have solid evidence that it's her. as for you and your boyfriend i think you should try and work things through and attempt to but his ex behind you

Yesterday I was looking through his phone (with permission from him) and I came across a picture of an old work mate of his who he said he wasn’t in contact with, yet it was via fb messenger and it was her in a bikini. Now said “mate” said to him when they were working together that she fancied him. Everything I posted of him she would send to him. I asked her if anything was going on between them and low and behold she sends it to him. She then went on to say that he told her we weren’t dating and that he was only letting me think we were together to keep me happy. And then that we were no longer talking! I said well if that’s true why tf am I messaging you asking you this question I’ve been with him since before you started working together. We’ve got a house together. Planning on getting married and having kids how can you say he was doing it to keep/make me happy!

I dunno what to do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending