The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier

Hi so I'm planning to do social science HNC in college and then advance into university and I was wondering about the social science course in Edinburgh Napier. Whoever taken the course and been to the uni is it good? Or is there any other unis in Edinburgh that can accept a social science HNC?
Original post by scott0202
Hi so I'm planning to do social science HNC in college and then advance into university and I was wondering about the social science course in Edinburgh Napier. Whoever taken the course and been to the uni is it good? Or is there any other unis in Edinburgh that can accept a social science HNC?

Hi

I can't answer your social science question but I can tell you that Edinburgh Napier University is a good university, staff are good, the support is there if you ask for it, its spread over various campuses on the south side of Edinburgh in the Craiglockhart area, depending on which campus your course is in i would still say its a fantastic university ok.
Sorry can't answer your main point but hopefully the points about the university will help, and you would need to perhaps look up at the other university website regarding if they do social science courses ok.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Quick Reply

Latest