The Student Room Group

I get upset and feel sad really easily after something fun, is it just me?

ive been starting to get upset and kinda depressed after some event like hanging out with friends or a party or even after school and when i get home in the evening i just start to feel depressed and upset and it just makes me feel like complete **** like i feel so lonely straight away even though i literally talked to them and hung out for ages, i dont know why it kinda happens, but i dont think its serious enough to reach out for professional help

and sometimes even in the middle of the event i realise that its going to end in (certain time) and that makes me upset

does this occur to anyone else or is it just me?
The same or similar thing would happen to my bro!!!!
Basically wen holidays were finished or wen cousins would leave after having a sleepover for a few days my bro would BURST into tears! Coz skl was the next day and he wouldn’t see them again

Is that similar to ur problem or no... 😌
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
The same or similar thing would happen to my bro!!!!
Basically wen holidays were finished or wen cousins would leave after having a sleepover for a few days my bro would BURST into tears! Coz skl was the next day and he wouldn’t see them again

Is that similar to ur problem or no... 😌

its kinda hard to explain but thats kinda it, i dont really show any emotion though i feel pretty emtpy when it happens

Quick Reply

Latest