The Student Room Group

My Step Brother likes me?

Scroll to see replies

Update:
Today when I was swimming I noticed he was sat in the pool house too. Maybe watching? Maybe I’m over thinking again? My mother does generally say she doesn’t want anyone swimming alone unless they’re being checked on, maybe she sent him? I don’t know if he was watching whenever I looked at him he was just on his phone.

Is this anything or am I just being paranoid at this point
Original post by Matt1778

bro i’m just scared 💀
Original post by Anonymous
Update:
Today when I was swimming I noticed he was sat in the pool house too. Maybe watching? Maybe I’m over thinking again? My mother does generally say she doesn’t want anyone swimming alone unless they’re being checked on, maybe she sent him? I don’t know if he was watching whenever I looked at him he was just on his phone.

Is this anything or am I just being paranoid at this point

How old are you both?
bro i’m just scared 💀

i would be too 💀💀 honestly you really need to tell your parents atleast
How old are you both?

i’m 18 and he just turned 20 this month
Original post by Matt1778
i would be too 💀💀 honestly you really need to tell your parents at least

i’m tempted but like, how do I even start that conversation 💀
i’m tempted but like, how do I even start that conversation 💀

If he is your step dad’s son then talk to your mum about it. Hopefully she’ll be understanding and explain to her that nothing has happened and you’re clearly not okay with it so hopefully she’ll understand and explain to your dad. Maybe the worst case would be that your step brother would be forced to move out or something. But you’re not overthinking. This isn’t normal or okay. You can’t just say boys will be boys if he makes stupid comments like you’re dressing like a you’re asking for it. That’s ridiculous.
Update 2: It happened again. We were sitting on the couch and he tried to rub my thigh again?! I told him to f*** off again and he just laughed at me?? Why? Last time it worked telling him to f*** off but this time he just laughed and dug his fingers in and it hurt and he carried on and I hated every second, I have never been so uncomfortable. I wanted to punch the stupid ****ing smirk off of his face. I keep telling myself that he was just being friendly but I’m starting to think otherwise and I’m worried. I want to tell me mother but I’m scared. How do I bring the conversation up? How do i start it? How do I word it? My parents don’t get back until next weekend and honestly I’m terrified? Help I need advice.
Update 2: It happened again. We were sitting on the couch and he tried to rub my thigh again?! I told him to f*** off again and he just laughed at me?? Why? Last time it worked telling him to f*** off but this time he just laughed and dug his fingers in and it hurt and he carried on and I hated every second, I have never been so uncomfortable. I wanted to punch the stupid ****ing smirk off of his face. I keep telling myself that he was just being friendly but I’m starting to think otherwise and I’m worried. I want to tell me mother but I’m scared. How do I bring the conversation up? How do i start it? How do I word it? My parents don’t get back until next weekend and honestly I’m terrified? Help I need advice.

He seems like he has no respect for you or your relation with him regardless of whether it’s a blood relation or not. I’d ask your mum if you could talk in private. Then just break it to her. There is no easy way of doing it but he seems like a stupid and vile person for just laughing at your vulnerability. Tell him to leave you alone or you’ll all your parents and hopefully he’ll back away until next weekend. Otherwise he might make a move before they arrive.
So if he does it again should I threaten to tell his dad? I’m sorry I’m just really worried and I’m not very good with wording things
So if he does it again should I threaten to tell his dad? I’m sorry I’m just really worried and I’m not very good with wording things

I’d warn him now. It could be much worse next time. He’s taking advantage of you being scared. Tell him “listen, stop touching me, stop with all this derogatory remarks. Have some respect! I’m your sister, whether that’s blood or not. It’s disgusting and I don’t like it. And if it happens again, both of the parents will be made aware. Act like a brother should and show respect to me and my body or leave me the f*** alone.”
I’d warn him now. It could be much worse next time. He’s taking advantage of you being scared. Tell him “listen, stop touching me, stop with all this derogatory remarks. Have some respect! I’m your sister, whether that’s blood or not. It’s disgusting and I don’t like it. And if it happens again, both of the parents will be made aware. Act like a brother should and show respect to me and my body or leave me the f*** alone.”

thank you this is so helpful 💘
what are you doing SteP BrO?!
what are you doing SteP BrO?!

i also have seen this from memes i hate you 💀
Tell someone
i also have seen this from memes i hate you 💀

im sorry i saw an opportunity...
anyway hopefully this gets resolved in a way that suits u
update: he did it again so i have texted my mum, she said to just stay away from him and she will speak to his dad soon
update: he did it again so i have texted my mum, she said to just stay away from him and she will speak to his dad soon

Good! Well done! Did you speak to him? And he did it on top of that? Or did he do it before you got the chance to speak to him?
Good! Well done! Did you speak to him? And he did it on top of that? Or did he do it before you got the chance to speak to him?

before i got a chance to speak to him - i haven’t said anything to him yet i’m scared

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending