The Student Room Group

Mini fridge recommendations!!!!

I'm starting uni soon and I'll need a mini-fridge for my room. Does anyone have any good recommendations for fridges that are as quiet as possible and smaller than 58 x 55 x 60cm? It will be in my bedroom so it HAS to be quiet haha!!!
Reply 1
Anyone??
For food or for skincare?
Check out Amazon, I've got one that doesn't make noise.
Reply 3
Original post by HumbleBee_x
For food or for skincare?
Check out Amazon, I've got one that doesn't make noise.

Uhh, food?...
Original post by Stefanidi
Uhh, food?...

Ayt ayt keep your hair on :rolleyes: you can chill other stuff except food yk
This is the one I have: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Volwco-Electric-Refrigerator-Beverage-Portable

Hope this is the size you're looking for
Why do you need one? From my understanding, you're not allowed them for fire and health and safety issues unless stated or provided otherwise.
If this is halls, they'll just do a room inspection and tell you that you can't have it for fire safety. *******s wouldn't even let me have a glade air freshener bunged into an extension lead
Reply 7
Original post by Noodlzzz
Why do you need one? From my understanding, you're not allowed them for fire and health and safety issues unless stated or provided otherwise.

It's in my halls handbook that I am allowed one as long as it is smaller than 58 x 55 x 60cm.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Ayt ayt keep your hair on :rolleyes: you can chill other stuff except food yk
This is the one I have: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Volwco-Electric-Refrigerator-Beverage-Portable

Hope this is the size you're looking for

Thanks for your suggestion, but it's a little small unfortunately:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Retired_Messiah
If this is halls, they'll just do a room inspection and tell you that you can't have it for fire safety. *******s wouldn't even let me have a glade air freshener bunged into an extension lead

I'm allowed one in my halls (I was surprised too!) so please let me know if you have any recommendations :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Stefanidi
I'm allowed one in my halls (I was surprised too!) so please let me know if you have any recommendations :smile:

Anyone else have any recommendations?

Quick Reply

Latest