The Student Room Group

anyone remember me ?

Hey guys I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a TSR veteran since as far as I remember I made this account back in year 10 when I was 15 and now I am 21 and having finished my maths degree I am still here

I was wondering if anyone else remembers me from back in the day haha
Welcome back! :smile:
I'm a bit of a newb tbh so I'm probably not the kind of user you're looking for but WOW nonetheless! :gah:
i find that amazing! Welcome back!
Reply 4
Original post by ice-cream03
i find that amazing! Welcome back!

Hey basically I just always ended up coming back to this site out of boredom and being so lonely :/
Reply 5
Original post by RazzzBerries
I'm a bit of a newb tbh so I'm probably not the kind of user you're looking for but WOW nonetheless! :gah:

Haha thanks I guess I’m a bit of an addict at this stage
Original post by fefssdf
Haha thanks I guess I’m a bit of an addict at this stage

You're not alone :wink:
Reply 7
I only joined in April of this year. :hide:
As a former member of TSR I too have entered this mysterious realm again just last month after a 3 year retirement schedule I now return to this vast magical land in order to restore balance and integrity across all of TSR posting the most affluent anime gifs you will ever find.
Rest assured I too will post one for you.

Also welcome back!
Joined Mar 2016?

Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 10.22.02.png
(edited 4 years ago)
No, I only begun using TSR a few days ago.

Congratulations on the
Unparseable latex formula:

\textbf{Math} \,\, \text{degree} \iff \not x, y \exist z \text{EX}(X) = \displaystyle \sum_{k=1}^{k=n} X_{n} \cdot p(x) f(x) = \{ (x,y) | x \in \mathbb{A}, y \in \mathbb{B} \} \blacksquare \whitesquare \circle

Some random math scribbles above!
What are you doing now?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by fefssdf
I made this account back in year 10 when I was 15 and now I am 21 and having finished my maths degree I am still here

Original post by Glaz
Joined Mar 2016?

...they did say 'finished', not 'passed'. :awesome:
Reply 12
Original post by AngryJellyfish
...they did say 'finished', not 'passed'. :awesome:

I got a 2:1 in my maths degree
I also did have TSR much before then but it was on a different account hence the date stamp
Reply 13
Yes

Original post by tHe237046
No, I only begun using TSR a few days ago.

Congratulations on the
Unparseable latex formula:

\textbf{Math} \,\, \text{degree} \iff \not x, y \exist z \text{EX}(X) = \displaystyle \sum_{k=1}^{k=n} X_{n} \cdot p(x) f(x) = \{ (x,y) | x \in \mathbb{A}, y \in \mathbb{B} \} \blacksquare \whitesquare \circle

Some random math scribbles above!
What are you doing now?

Hahaha thank you

I don’t really know what much of that means

The plan is try get a job in recruitment but it’s hard to come by as most places want a driving licence and professional experience which I lack as most of my roles have been in education or customer service and not working in an office. I’ve had a lot of interviews and a lot of rejections... so in between trying to get a job in recruitment I’m working as a cover supervisor and doing other temp jobs just to make some cash. The backup plan is teacher training next year if I don’t have a proper job by then :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Glaz
Joined Mar 2016?

Used to have a different account hence the date but have used the site for much longer !

Quick Reply

Latest