The Student Room Group

stress too much... ( about A Level folders)

I think we just wasted money coz I don’t think I’ll use them and dk if I can return coz I think I throw the packaging away...
I’ll show u wat I bought but to me it looks so small for sixth form and all the sheets we get and I’m gathering all the papers for a week and then changing putting them into my actual folders at home... blah blah blah

I found this bag I’ll get and looks big so I think it can fit all my actual folders so should I take all three? Will that still hurt my back?

Plz tell me if I can use them or anything or wat I can do with them if they’ll be of any use
Thanks!
Reply 1
20AAF76E-F124-4839-9AFA-0EC59697D329.jpg.jpeg

It’s a pack of three (for each subject)
Reply 2
If anyone wants them they’re for sale
I think....
If you all r saying they won’t be for use then Yh
Coz I’m thinking those expanding organizers will be best... Yh???

Helpppp

These or expanding organizers with many pockets or 12
Reply 3
??
...loooool
I'll take them if you pay me £1
I can't even....
Well, what subjects do you take?
If you are taking any subjects that have coursework, you can use these smaller folders for that. Or if you take sciences, use them to keep all your practical work organised! :smile:
Original post by Aaryra
...loooool

This is probably the best advice on this thread
Reply 8
I’m doing business psychology Spanish
All a levels
Reply 9
😌😒😌😞😌
Reply 10
Original post by Nadim Chowdhury
I'll take them if you pay me £1

They cost way more than that
Original post by Sannah 21
I’m doing business psychology Spanish
All a levels

Could you not just use these folders (I think you said you have three) to organise past papers in? Be creative, you will find a use for them in the end anyways. I had big folders and small ones. What I did at the start was that I used three small folders for my A-levels and kept notes for each subject separate. Though that seemed to work fine, I later started using a big folder and would bring it to school with me. I had dividers and kept all my daily work in it.
Don't stress out too much. For now, keep these small ones at home and maybe use one big folder. Then, at the end of the week you could take your work out of the big folder and put different subject notes in different smaller folders.
Reply 12
I think I just waded a lot of money on these...
I could’ve gotten a expanding organizer....
Original post by Sannah 21
I think I just waded a lot of money on these...
I could’ve gotten a expanding organizer....

You live and you learn. On the bright side maybe you can use them in further education
Reply 14
Original post by Nadim Chowdhury
You live and you learn. On the bright side maybe you can use them in further education

Yh...
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest