The Student Room Group

Anyone scared of being home alone in a house that they dont normally live in?

i've always had nightmares of being home alone in my grandparents house at night or sometimes during the day!

A week ago, they told mt that they were going to the pub round the corner, it was 10 at night so i obviously wasnt allowed in as im under 18, Sad face.

So here i am at this 200 year old terraced victorian house home alone.
For the first few minutes they left didnt feel paranoid ( i was in my bedroom at this time watching tv) and then I felt like i was being watched and hearing noises so i ran downstairs into the living room where it has a lock but i opened the front door to relieve my self in a way. dog ran out and refused to go back inside but managed to in the end. Locked my self in the living room at this point (watching the virgin media help channel out of all things). Still hearing banging noises which really freaked me out. i was sat there for what felt like hours until my grandparents finally returned.
I’m like that in my own house, nvm someone else’s...
(edited 4 years ago)
When you need to lock all the windows but don't want to go upstairs alone...

I'd call one of my friends.
My partner was away this weekend and it's like I'm on high alert to every single noise. So yes, I would be exactly the same, without a doubt.
watch out for the bogeyman lurking in the shadows of the hallways
We have 3 floors in my house, and I always think I can hear someone on the top floor and I FREAK out. Imagine me in someone else's house.
Reply 6
no
Original post by zara456674
watch out for the bogeyman lurking in the shadows of the hallways

when i was younger like 5, 6 i was always scared of going upstairs in my grandparents house unless i was with someone incase i would see a ghost or some **** but then i just naturally started to getting the balls of going up there on my own
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
My partner was away this weekend and it's like I'm on high alert to every single noise. So yes, I would be exactly the same

When i was alone i was thinking what if the landline rings, pick it up and someone said you are not alone and the knob to the door started turning, then the power went out and some other s**itty thing happens!

Quick Reply

Latest