White woman makes the Hong Kong riots about her

https://twitter.com/yuenok/status/1160519152685027328

lmao. White privilege in a nutshell.

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by SlightlySummer
I knew you were going to be the OP

To be honest, I'm surprised the title isn't "far right white supremacist woman makes the Hong Kong riots about her"
What does this have to do with race?
Reply 3
Original post by Sharmarko
What does this have to do with race?

With the left, everything has to do with race, they love a bit of Identity Politics.
The OP is stereotype of a white guilt politically correct butthurt person. Like I forgive you for enslaving my ancestors ok :biggrin:
(edited 4 years ago)
how does she make it about her, she is just voicing her oppinion on a totalitarian government ruining a country she loves.
Reply 6
Original post by josh75
how does she make it about her, she is just voicing her oppinion on a totalitarian government ruining a country she loves.

Hong Kong isnt a country...
White girls are pretty
And most white girls I met is polite, not racism.
Original post by 江山此刻波澜壮阔
White girls are pretty
And most white girls I met is polite, not racism.

In fact most white females voted for Trump, there is much racism indeed. It is perhaps well hidden.
So are the record numbers of black and Hispanic voters that support trump being racist?
Original post by Napp
Hong Kong isnt a country...

Its different enough to mainland china to be seen as more like Taiwan than another province in china. And frankly seeing the hong kong peoples response to the authoritarian leftist governments typical and obvious push for overreaching powers, i think they see it like that as well.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
In fact most white females voted for Trump, there is much racism indeed. It is perhaps well hidden.

Most white females in America voted for Trump. You don't notice how prejudiced you are too?

edit: i do agree that the woman in the video is pretty dumb and unaware
(edited 4 years ago)
pathetic entitled is what she is. no one cares about her crying
This was difficult to watch
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
pathetic entitled is what she is. no one cares about her crying

Well she was being interviewed so someone cared about how she felt and what she thought
Original post by Underscore__
Well she was being interviewed so someone cared about how she felt and what she thought

well she doesn’t deserve the attention. people are suffering and she’s making it all about her and her stupid holiday. too many people like her in this world
Reply 16
Original post by josh75
Its different enough to mainland china to be seen as more like Taiwan than another province in china. And frankly seeing the hong kong peoples response to the authoritarian leftist governments typical and obvious push for overreaching powers, i think they see it like that as well.

No, it isn’t... Taiwan is an independent state (sort of recognised by most other countries) Hong Kong is not.
Might one ask why you just described the CCP as an authoritarian leftist government? I mean we all know they’re a communist government but your description seems rather loaded
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
well she doesn’t deserve the attention. people are suffering and she’s making it all about her and her stupid holiday. too many people like her in this world

1. She’s not on holiday
2. Giving your opinion when asked is not making something all about you
Original post by Underscore__
1. She’s not on holiday
2. Giving your opinion when asked is not making something all about you

1. I don’t care
2. I don’t care
Original post by AngeryPenguin

Wow
Maybe most white females I met are young white girls(in their teen or 20s), they are rarely racism

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending