The Student Room Group

Is TSR a waste of time?

Scroll to see replies

Wait wait, you're my age?

Not that you don't seem wise - I thought and still do think that you are wise beyond your years - It's just that I didn't know you were resitting.

Have you sat the LNAT before out of curiosity? Sorry if I ever seemed condescending when I spoke to you as if you never sat the test or for externals (it's just that I thought you didn't).
Original post by Legally Jasmine
Wait wait, you're my age?

Not that you don't seem wise - I thought and still do think that you are wise beyond your years - It's just that I didn't know you were resitting.

Have you sat the LNAT before out of curiosity? Sorry if I ever seemed condescending when I spoke to you as if you never sat the test or for externals (it's just that I thought you didn't).

Don't remind me of how old I am , Jasmine! How will I go to sleep tonight? Thanks! :redface: (I am 81)

Wise? LMAO if only you knew... I did mention it in one of my PMs (or was it on a thread?) that I am retaking two of my subjects.

No, I applied for a different course last year so it is my first time sitting the LNAT. x dw you weren't condescending at all.
(edited 4 years ago)
Oh dear me, I forgot that 74 years have passed. Curse my memory :shakecane:

Nah, you didn't mention it in the PMs (I think).

Ah ok, makes sense :smile:
Which course did you apply for last year?
tsr is on its way out because internet forums are old school they must have peaked before some of u were born lol. all the ones i used back in the day are all gone all wiped out by social media :h:
Original post by Deyesy

EDIT: I also met my fiancée through here which is pretty big benefit :lol:

OMG that’s so cute !!!!!!!! TSR GOALS
Original post by harrysbar
You too?

If certain people leave, I go too.

@harrysbar you are one of them.

Quick Reply

Latest