The Student Room Group

Is 4.2 inches enough? (Please Read)

Ok I was wondering if 4 inches is enough.
I recently had my first time and she broke up with me the day after on the phone, she told me I’m far far too small and she can’t be with me for that because apparently sex is the most important thing in a relationship and I would be lucky to find someone who will like it then she suggested I used a strap on as that’s the only way someone will feel it. She then started to compare me to her ex of how he used to be 9 inches and show me photos of him, it’s like… I don’t wanna see that.

I was already insecure about my size as when it’s normal I’m only like 1” so I would never get changed or use the shower at the gym. I’ll do it at home and I never used public toilets in fear it’ll be seen.

She made me feel worse and it’s like I know it’s small but…

Scroll to see replies

I read the title and was like "please don't let this be about penis size".

Welp.

Spoiler

She sounds shallow. Penis size isn't everything. It's how you use it that counts.
Original post by RazzzBerries

Welp.

Spoiler

It was so predictable
Original post by jemima0103
It was so predictable

It's become the norm on TSR. I was kinda hoping this would be about hair length or something. :rofl:
It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. Few girls climax from penetration alone, focus on the other aspects to the best of your ability.
sounds like the problem isn't your penis, it's the girl you were seeing. you should find someone who makes you feel comfortable about your body rather than ashamed because then sex will be more fun. trust me, as a girl I can say that sometimes a big **** can be literally a pain so you just gotta know what makes you and the girl you're with fee good.
I prayed this was about a ruler.
sorry but that is miniscule
Reply 9

Welp.

Spoiler

Yeah it kinda made me upset as I knew it was small and when she said that it’s like nothing I can do about it as it’s the way I was born. Just hope I find someone who likes me for me
Original post by Aaryra
I prayed this was about a ruler.

It involves a ruler :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah it kinda made me upset as I knew it was small and when she said that it’s like nothing I can do about it as it’s the way I was born. Just hope I find someone who likes me for me

And you will. Screw anything that makes you think otherwise.
Original post by xEmilyxx
She sounds shallow. Penis size isn't everything. It's how you use it that counts.

Yeah it might have been that I didn’t know what I was doing as it’s my first time
And you will. Screw anything that makes you think otherwise.

tht pun tho
Its not about the size of the wand , but the magic inside.

Don't let this get you down ,champ.
sounds like the problem isn't your penis, it's the girl you were seeing. you should find someone who makes you feel comfortable about your body rather than ashamed because then sex will be more fun. trust me, as a girl I can say that sometimes a big **** can be literally a pain so you just gotta know what makes you and the girl you're with fee good.

Thanks and I just wish I can find someone more kind as I’m kinda not the best looking and dating apps never work for me so I probably should try other ways
Original post by TSR Mustafa
tht pun tho

Oop lmao I'm so tired I didn't even notice :rofl:
Reply 17
Ok I was wondering if 4 inches is enough.
I recently had my first time and she broke up with me the day after on the phone, she told me I’m far far too small and she can’t be with me for that because apparently sex is the most important thing in a relationship and I would be lucky to find someone who will like it then she suggested I used a strap on as that’s the only way someone will feel it. She then started to compare me to her ex of how he used to be 9 inches and show me photos of him, it’s like… I don’t wanna see that.

I was already insecure about my size as when it’s normal I’m only like 1” so I would never get changed or use the shower at the gym. I’ll do it at home and I never used public toilets in fear it’ll be seen.

She made me feel worse and it’s like I know it’s small but…

ok but do u have girth tho bruddah ?
Reply 18
It was your first time.

Likelihood is you dont know how to use it, either that or she is such a slut it has probably lost all elasticity.
Reply 19
By it I mean her pu$$y

Latest

Trending

Trending