The Student Room Group

How to change maximum maintenance loans

I made a mistake whilst completing my student finance application where I put my maximum maintenance loan amount to 3k which is way too low for me as I am looking to move out to live at uni and My application was approved as 3k and i have even recieved a letter saying its 3k but is there anything I can do now to get it changed to atleast 7 or 8k after the application has been approved?
Original post by lildrila123
I made a mistake whilst completing my student finance application where I put my maximum maintenance loan amount to 3k which is way too low for me as I am looking to move out to live at uni and My application was approved as 3k and i have even recieved a letter saying its 3k but is there anything I can do now to get it changed to atleast 7 or 8k after the application has been approved?

Yes, you can. I recommend giving SFE a ring so they can tell you what you need to do. I believe you can do it online as well by logging onto your account and finding where you can make changes.
Original post by lildrila123

Hi there,

Have your parents supported your application by submitting their financial details? Did you specifically request £3k or do you mean you only requested the basic non-income assessed amount?

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending