The Student Room Group

Ucas Early entry

Im applying for early entry , when does the personal statement need to be done by and can someone explain september 20th where personal statement needs to be done and october 15th, im confused when i should have it done by
I’ve not heard of the 20th September thing? I did early entry last year. The deadline is the date that your entire ucas application has to be sent off. This does not mean that you can send yours off on this date, as it won’t be actually sent until your reference has done their part, which they can’t do till you send your application. I suggest sending it no later than a week before the deadline, as that gives your college enough time for them to do their stuff.
I would find out who the head of UCAS applications is for your sixth-form every school should have one - or at least a team who deals with them - and ask them what the deadline would be to get your personal statement done by. As you will need to have your references and application checked out, all of this takes time, so you may need to hand it in a lot ealier than the published deadline.
For example, my sixth-form wants everyone applying for the early deadline to have their applications sorted out by the end of September, so do not leave it last minute.

The 15 October is the deadline for applications to have been sent of.
The 20th of September may be a deadline that only applies to your sixth-form.
Original post by Mckailer
I would find out who the head of UCAS applications is for your sixth-form every school should have one - or at least a team who deals with them - and ask them what the deadline would be to get your personal statement done by. As you will need to have your references and application checked out, all of this takes time, so you may need to hand it in a lot ealier than the published deadline.
For example, my sixth-form wants everyone applying for the early deadline to have their applications sorted out by the end of September, so do not leave it last minute.

The 15 October is the deadline for applications to have been sent of.
The 20th of September may be a deadline that only applies to your sixth-form.

20 September 2019

The final deadline for applications to 2019 courses. Applications must arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time).

Says this on the ucas website , i have no idea what this means in relation to the october 15th date because they both say more or less the same thing
Original post by lolololol1235e1
20 September 2019

The final deadline for applications to 2019 courses. Applications must arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time).

Says this on the ucas website , i have no idea what this means in relation to the october 15th date because they both say more or less the same thing

when do you want to start your degree?
Original post by lolololol1235e1
20 September 2019

2019 Entry application deadlines aren't important for you as I'm assuming you are applying for 2020 entry - wanting to start uni in 2020.
However, if you were interested in the UCAS deadlines for 2020 entry it is the 21st of September 2020.
This deadline is just for those who are applying later for 2020 entry, it just states that UCAS won't accept applications for 2020 entry past 21/10/2020 but it doesn't really mean anything for you as you are applying early for 2020 entry, so don't worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending