The Student Room Group

SFX college

so i’m in year 11 and i’m currently trying to research and find a sixth form/college i want to go to. is st francis xavier good? i want to do biology, sociology , criminology or maybe politics?? please please give me some ideas!
(edited 4 years ago)
I dont know where you live, but if u live near Stratford, LAE (London Academy of Excellence) is supposed to have had students with top grades/ It is a college btw
Original post by Danyaaaaaal
I dont know where you live, but if u live near Stratford, LAE (London Academy of Excellence) is supposed to have had students with top grades/ It is a college btw

i live in south west london
Original post by sabrina_a04
so i’m in year 11 and i’m currently trying to research and find a sixth form/college i want to go to. is st francis xavier good? i want to do biology, sociology , criminology or maybe politics?? please please give me some ideas!

Hey are you still going ?
Original post by sabrina_a04

Did u end up going there? If so do u recommend it And what’s the dress code like?
Original post by 🧡Hajera
Did u end up going there? If so do u recommend it And what’s the dress code like?

I’m really late and no I didn’t I hated it

Quick Reply

Latest