The Student Room Group

Creepy car following me

Baso I was walking home and it was 5 and I go to a different school than all of my village. A car started slowing down next to me and my little sister. I’m in year 10 and she’s in year 7. It then stopped so I decided to turn and walk the other way round. Do I tell my parents that someone may have been following us? It was like a big brown/ black car. We also saw it go back out of the estate when we left- I don’t think they saw saw us. Thinking back to it now I probably should have took the number plate of something. I don’t know what to do help
Original post by Hanamahmoud05
Baso I was walking home and it was 5 and I go to a different school than all of my village. A car started slowing down next to me and my little sister. I’m in year 10 and she’s in year 7. It then stopped so I decided to turn and walk the other way round. Do I tell my parents that someone may have been following us? It was like a big brown/ black car. We also saw it go back out of the estate when we left- I don’t think they saw saw us. Thinking back to it now I probably should have took the number plate of something. I don’t know what to do help

Definitely tell your parents, and tell your school as well.
Okay I told my parents but they were like “they probably weren’t following you but just waiting for someone” but I don’t really believe that. Anyway, I’m going to get a lift home from now on and stuff
Note the number plate of the car, the model and any and all other details if you see the people again.

Note the persons physical description.

If possible, try to take their photo without them noticing (dangerous).

Do not be caught out in the open again. Seriously thats shady and scary as heck.
(edited 4 years ago)
Okay, should I take the other way home? I’m planning to talk to my head of year tomorrow and I’m getting a lift to the station- thanks for the advice
Original post by Hanamahmoud05
Okay, should I take the other way home? I’m planning to talk to my head of year tomorrow and I’m getting a lift to the station- thanks for the advice

Your parents sound naive and idiotic. If they cant provide you a safe transport to school then you should stop going to school.
Furthermore, my parents also said that i shouldn’t have taken the other way home and should have stayed on the main road and passed the car. Started shouting at me for going the other way

Quick Reply

Latest