The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It's really tasty in combination with some coke and Crisps.
It's slightly salty to the taste, but not overall unpleasant. The surprise you may get is of the initial bursts of ejaculation which can be reasonably strong so if you don't take him in your mouth too far it may hit the roof of your mouth rather than your epiglottis.Another option is to allow him to *** on your boobs and then part-way through allow him to finish in your mouth - this will prevent the initial bursts, and will allow you to assess whether you like the taste. Obviously over time this will get easier, and hopefully you'll come to love it.Hope that helps D.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
A bit of a crude and embarrassing question but I wanted to ask it nonetheless.

When I'm giving my boyfriend oral I generally swallow; it's really stimulating for my boyfriend to see and I find the idea of it very stimulating.

But when I have to start physically swallowing it just tastes horrible :s-smilie: I swallow quickly in hopes I don't have to embarrass myself or make him feel bad by gagging in front of him. I've done it about six times and apparently you can get used to it, but... is that true? Will I eventually get used to it?

Not sure. But apparently if your bf improves his diet and exercise then his sperm will not taste horrible. Diet affects the taste if sperm apparently. But if you both like the idea of swallowing it then you may have to put up with it. Another thing to try is to use chocolate, wine, icecream, Bailey's as part of the bj process- if you get what i mean.
Original post by mgi
Not sure. But apparently if your bf improves his diet and exercise then his sperm will not taste horrible. Diet affects the taste if sperm apparently. But if you both like the idea of swallowing it then you may have to put up with it. Another thing to try is to use chocolate, wine, icecream, Bailey's as part of the bj process- if you get what i mean.

A lot depends on how frequently you give him oral - is it weekly, every other day ?
As for the taste - if you can get him to avoid onions, garlic and anything generally bitter then the taste should improve. Additionally, obviously the frequency of oral or him masturbating will determine the characteristics of the consistency. Is it perhaps also a problem with the consistency. He must also be well hydrated to effect less of a bitter flavour. Hope this was of help.
I'm guessing the OP's got this figured out in the last 10 years. Imagine if a notification pops up in her email about that 10 year old blow job thread. Aww. Memories.
Original post by Apachecow
I'm guessing the OP's got this figured out in the last 10 years. Imagine if a notification pops up in her email about that 10 year old blow job thread. Aww. Memories.

I believe the post to which i replied was 6 hours ago - nonetheless, good advice extends the passage of time.
Now that you point it out it is bizarre that some of the posts are still on here after such a period.
Reply 26
Original post by counsellor1
I believe the post to which i replied was 6 hours ago - nonetheless, good advice extends the passage of time.
Now that you point it out it is bizarre that some of the posts are still on here after such a period.

Yes but some problems appear to be timeless across generations
Original post by mgi
Yes but some problems appear to be timeless across generations

indeed they are

Latest