The Student Room Group

History?

What do you think is the best way to revise for history rn I’m doing mind-maps and they seem to be okay but not sure what’s other techniques I should try?
GCSE or a level?
Original post by Thestudent107SWC
What do you think is the best way to revise for history rn I’m doing mind-maps and they seem to be okay but not sure what’s other techniques I should try?

if its gcse (I dont know about a level -ive just started a levels) mind maps are great :smile:. also summarise key points onto flash cards and get some one to test you. I found that that helps a lot and I went from a C to an A* with full UMS marks by doing those techniques. hope this is relevant and helpful :smile:
Original post by ViktoriyaPetrov
if its gcse (I dont know about a level -ive just started a levels) mind maps are great :smile:. also summarise key points onto flash cards and get some one to test you. I found that that helps a lot and I went from a C to an A* with full UMS marks by doing those techniques. hope this is relevant and helpful :smile:

Thankyouu and I’m sure it will be helpful :smile:
I personally did mind maps and then once I knew the content I’d go onto past papers.
Original post by Sannah 21
GCSE or a level?

GCSE

Quick Reply

Latest