The Student Room Group

Deleting my Account!

Okay so officially deleting my account - there's too much drama and it's just unhealthy for me right now.

Doubt anyone cares but I'm gonna tag a few users to say goooooodbye officially. I'll probably be back within a few hours/tomorrow lol, hopefully not.

I'll delete in about half an hour, mostly so I can figure out how to delete this account. NO ONE TAKE MY USERNAME SO IF I COME BACK I CAN RETAKE IT.

I just think for some people TSR is their life. There's nothing wrong with that - but with all the toxic drama I've experienced, cba for that.

@Dunya - you're nice and Bengali and peng and kind and funny.
@-Quava- - same as above except you're...Pakistani.
@harrysbar - you legit have had to put up w me through random sh*t.
, @Legally Jasmine, @SlightlySummer, @Obolinda, @HumbleBee_x, @RazzzBerries and my STRONG QUEEN @NoTearsLeftToCry

GOODBYE

Hope y'all have a good life - if I do decide to come back, I'll hit you up:colone:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aaryra
okay so officially deleting my account - there's too much drama and it's just unhealthy for me right now.

Doubt anyone cares but i'm gonna tag a few users to say goooooodbye officially. I'll probably be back within a few hours/tomorrow lol, hopefully not.

i'll delete in about half an hour, mostly so i can figure out how to delete this account. No one take my username so if i come back i can retake it.

I just think for some people tsr is their life. There's nothing wrong with that - but with all the toxic drama i've experienced, cba for that.

@dunya - you're nice and bengali and peng and kind and funny.
@quavo - same as above except you're...pakistani.
@lostlioness, @legally jasmine, and my strong queen @notearslefttocry

goodbye

hope y'all have a good life - if i do decide to come back, i'll hit you up:e

what no stop this i’ll show you my face don’t go.
Original post by dunya
what no stop this i’ll show you my face don’t go.

wait what now im reconsidering

tbf I'll probably make another account tomorrow but not be as public as before to PM a few people like you I like lol. I'll see.
Whattt? i am going to delete my account in half an hour too. this is soo cute honestly! if you do decide to come back, i’ll message you from my new account x

i feel the same way!!! don’t worry😌
trusssss me, hope you do come back in a few hours. we love ya 💓
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
Whattt? i am going to delete my account in half an hour too. this is soo cute honestly! if you do decide to come back, i’ll message you from my new account x

How will we know it's us?! We're actually the same person (...minus beliefs:biggrin::biggrin:) it's insane!!

Love ya man, I've loved talking to you about everything. Just...other drama has gotten so weird and out of hand. I don't want TSR drama to be my life, that's not for me.
Original post by Aaryra
Okay so officially deleting my account - there's too much drama and it's just unhealthy for me right now.

Doubt anyone cares but I'm gonna tag a few users to say goooooodbye officially. I'll probably be back within a few hours/tomorrow lol, hopefully not.

I'll delete in about half an hour, mostly so I can figure out how to delete this account. NO ONE TAKE MY USERNAME SO IF I COME BACK I CAN RETAKE IT.

I just think for some people TSR is their life. There's nothing wrong with that - but with all the toxic drama I've experienced, cba for that.

@Dunya - you're nice and Bengali and peng and kind and funny.
@Quavo - same as above except you're...Pakistani.
@LostLioness, @Legally Jasmine, @SlightlySummer, @Obolinda, @HumbleBee_x and my STRONG QUEEN @NoTearsLeftToCry

GOODBYE

Hope y'all have a good life - if I do decide to come back, I'll hit you up:colone:

Oh no, don't do it!!!!!! Not over that nutter :rofl:

Seriously, DON'T DO IT!!!
Original post by harrysbar

I have to!! Now I think I should just stay off but I feel as if if I don't delete I'll just stay on if ygm. This is a hard choice now:frown:

Trust me, everything over that guy is gross. So much drama, accusations, needing evidence...not worth the drama that some users (you know who I'm talking about) bring. LOVE YOU
I know what you're thinking, which nutter????There are so many! Just take a break, you don't need to delete your account, drama blows over trust me I've had my share
Original post by Aaryra
How will we know it's us?! We're actually the same person (...minus beliefs:biggrin::biggrin:) it's insane!!

Love ya man, I've loved talking to you about everything. Just...other drama has gotten so weird and out of hand. I don't want TSR drama to be my life, that's not for me.

😂😂 we acc are! you said you’ll keep the username?? i’ll message you the username of my new account x

:cry2: We are a lot more alike than i realised, i will miss you even tho ur likely gonna post tomorrow
who knows 😂 i know darling, i feel you. you know i understand you! big big big chanel hug coming from me :hugs:❤️
I think you mean @-Quava-, not @Quavo
M

😕
I know what you're thinking, which nutter????There are so many! Just take a break, you don't need to delete your account, drama blows over trust me I've had my share

As a nutter I was wandering who you were referring to?

But all in serious. I think its good for some people to take breaks from social media because it can be damaging on the mind.
I didn't get the notification because you tagged Quava.

What drama sis? Why you leaving?

If you stay I'll do a face reveal. :colone:

Right? But at the same time, I think I know what she means. Life is hectic enough, online drama is a step too far.

@Aaryra Sit your LNAT, apply to uni and then come back when you are less busy so we can both complain about A-levels together. I will miss you until then. x
(edited 4 years ago)

Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Ffs I always do that. Thanks.

Original post by Obolinda
:frown:

You're so wise for someone so young. I'LL MISS YOU.

😂😂 we acc are! you said you’ll keep the username?? i’ll message you the username of my new account x

:cry2: We are a lot more alike than i realised, i will miss you even tho ur likely gonna post tomorrow
who knows 😂 i know darling, i feel you. you know i understand you! big big big chanel hug coming from me :hugs:❤️

I maybe will yeah. Or something like varied like with a number!!

Ill make a thread and hunt for you, asking where the new Notearslefttocry user is:biggrin: when will you be back?!

I know! It's sad, I liked TSR as an escape but I'm finding myself having an unhealthy obsession and it's strange. MISS YOU xx
Rip you only just about blessed me with a follow today and now you're leaving.

Tbf you could just take a break. I did that for almost a week and came back. Nothing had changed but I just realised these people don't change and focused on the people are nice on here
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I love you for that Plant man. :cry2:
Don't do it,
You're giving the trolls exactly what they want by leaving.

You wanna give them that satisfaction?
Original post by Aaryra
I have to!! Now I think I should just stay off but I feel as if if I don't delete I'll just stay on if ygm. This is a hard choice now:frown:

Trust me, everything over that guy is gross. So much drama, accusations, needing evidence...not worth the drama that some users (you know who I'm talking about) bring. LOVE YOU

I really don't want you to go! I feel like I'm trying to talk someone down from a bridge!

Latest