The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aww why though, you better pm me as soon as you make a new account :frown:
Why don't you reconsider, and just not go on TSR for a month? I did that
Original post by Alexty28
As a nutter I was wandering who you were referring to?

But all in serious. I think its good for some people to take breaks from social media because it can be damaging on the mind.

Not you:biggrin: I actually quite liked your posts, you always have something funny to say. I agree, I took a break from insta and I felt so...normal. Obsession w social media is more dangerous than people realise.

Original post by -Quava-
I didn't get the notification because you tagged Quava.

What drama sis? Why you leaving?

If you stay I'll do a face reveal. :colone:

Sorry I always do that ffs

SO MUCH DRAMA. CREEPY GUYS, RANDOM BEEF, UNHEALTHY TOXIC ENVIRONMENTS. Not for me. STOP TEMPTING ME. Maybe I should stay and just log off ffs. Ahh.

Online drama is dumb, there's legit no need, can a girl not avoid gross people online ffs

I'll be back soon. I'm gonna try and give myself a solid week, come back and use TSR as an outlet instead of staying constantly.
Original post by SlightlySummer
Aww why though, you better pm me as soon as you make a new account :frown:
Why don't you reconsider, and just not go on TSR for a month? I did that

I might now - everyone is persuading me lool.

I just think I'll be so tempted to come back. SHOULD I JUST LOG OFF?
Original post by Aaryra
Okay so officially deleting my account - there's too much drama and it's just unhealthy for me right now.

Doubt anyone cares but I'm gonna tag a few users to say goooooodbye officially. I'll probably be back within a few hours/tomorrow lol, hopefully not.

I'll delete in about half an hour, mostly so I can figure out how to delete this account. NO ONE TAKE MY USERNAME SO IF I COME BACK I CAN RETAKE IT.

I just think for some people TSR is their life. There's nothing wrong with that - but with all the toxic drama I've experienced, cba for that.

@Dunya - you're nice and Bengali and peng and kind and funny.
@-Quava- - same as above except you're...Pakistani.
@harrysbar - you legit have had to put up w me through random sh*t.
@LostLioness, @Legally Jasmine, @SlightlySummer, @Obolinda, @HumbleBee_x, @RazzzBerries and my STRONG QUEEN @NoTearsLeftToCry

GOODBYE

Hope y'all have a good life - if I do decide to come back, I'll hit you up:colone:

Best of luck xx

Focus on your goals. Ace that LNAT and you resits.

I'm sure you are going to make it to an incredible law school :wink:
Original post by Prussianxo
Rip you only just about blessed me with a follow today and now you're leaving.

Tbf you could just take a break. I did that for almost a week and came back. Nothing had changed but I just realised these people don't change and focused on the people are nice on here

I LOVE YOUR POSTS. Wish we had more time. I don't know, didn't you feel tempted to come back? I just think I'll say okay I'll take a week off and be back in an hour. HELP, how did you make yourself not log on?

Original post by Amon-ster
Don't do it,
You're giving the trolls exactly what they want by leaving.

You wanna give them that satisfaction?

Ugh you're right. You're always right ffs. WHAT DO I DO NOW?! And your username is so sick i feel I should listen to you

Original post by harrysbar
I really don't want you to go! I feel like I'm trying to talk someone down from a bridge!

LOOOOOOOOL

NAH okay I'll reconsider. I still may delete but now I'm not sure sure. How can I not be tempted to log on for a whole week?
did you figure it out yet?
Original post by Aaryra
Ffs I always do that. Thanks.

You're so wise for someone so young. I'LL MISS YOU.

I maybe will yeah. Or something like varied like with a number!!

Ill make a thread and hunt for you, asking where the new Notearslefttocry user is:biggrin: when will you be back?!

I know! It's sad, I liked TSR as an escape but I'm finding myself having an unhealthy obsession and it's strange. MISS YOU xx

lool don’t make a thread about me pls i don’t like the attention xx i won’t be back dear.

yes yes yes. if it’s doing more bad than good, then it’s not worth it. i’ve managed to make tsr my life? not worth it. MISS YOU MORE XX do it for your mental health, don’t listen to anyone else except you.
Original post by Legally Jasmine
Best of luck xx

Focus on your goals. Ace that LNAT and you resits.

I'm sure you are going to make it to an incredible law school :wink:

Thank you:smile:
Hope everything with you goes well too - in real life and online! Stay careful.
:party::woo:

lol jk

but nah you have everyones snapchat or whatever you kids use nowadays, so..
Original post by Aaryra
I might now - everyone is persuading me lool.

I just think I'll be so tempted to come back. SHOULD I JUST LOG OFF?

Yeahh just do that, Just log out and don't log in for a while, trust me!
And there's a lot of silly people on TSR but you've just got to ignore them
Original post by Aaryra
Not you:biggrin: I actually quite liked your posts, you always have something funny to say. I agree, I took a break from insta and I felt so...normal. Obsession w social media is more dangerous than people realise.

Well thank you. I just know I can be annoying and like to play devils advocate ahaha. Well hope you return once your situation gets better.

Don't do anything too hasty while you're feeling upset....think about it overnight at least
Original post by Aaryra
SO MUCH DRAMA. CREEPY GUYS, RANDOM BEEF, UNHEALTHY TOXIC ENVIRONMENTS. Not for me. STOP TEMPTING ME. Maybe I should stay and just log off ffs. Ahh.

Listen, take the break if you need it but don't go permanently. :redface:
Online drama IS dumb so don't let it get to you. :no:
Perhaps fully focus on this year but still keep coming back. :hugs:
If you need anything, do PM. :biggrin:
Awwh do u have to :cry2:
Take care tho ly xxx :heart:
Did a thread make you reconsider your account here?
Don't do anything too hasty while you're feeling upset....think about it overnight at least

Yepp, or what is know as the 72 hour rule- if it doesn't matter in 72 hours then it never did matter in the first place
@aarya
Original post by Bang Outta Order
:party::woo:

lol jk

but nah you have everyones snapchat or whatever you kids use nowadays, so..

Shush, I'm 18 not A KID:u:

You're kinda right ahh
Original post by Alexty28
Well thank you. I just know I can be annoying and like to play devils advocate ahaha. Well hope you return once your situation gets better.

Nah you're legit always saying what I want to say. STAY UNIQUE MAN:colone: Thank you. I may fully just log off now ffs, everyone's good at convincing me.

I've thought about this for a huge time. now im not sure!

Original post by -Quava-
Listen, take the break if you need it but don't go permanently. :redface:
Online drama IS dumb so don't let it get to you. :no:
Perhaps fully focus on this year but still keep coming back. :hugs:
If you need anything, do PM. :biggrin:

Ah you're kind:biggrin: okay I'll consider it. If not, I'll be back!! Even if i log off, it won't make a difference. I'll deffo return!! Just without my badges and reps xxxxxxxxxxxx
life is hard being TSR famous
Original post by SomMC1
did you figure it out yet?

Nope. Sorry I'm annoying.

Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
lool don’t make a thread about me pls i don’t like the attention xx i won’t be back dear.

yes yes yes. if it’s doing more bad than good, then it’s not worth it. i’ve managed to make tsr my life? not worth it. MISS YOU MORE XX do it for your mental health, don’t listen to anyone else except you.

OKAY OKAY but you're sweet
I'll see. Maybe I'll just log off ahh. What do I do?!

Original post by HumbleBee_x
Awwh do u have to :cry2:
Take care tho ly xxx :heart:

Love ya kid. You're like 2 years younger than me why am i calling you kid

Original post by Professional G
Did a thread make you reconsider your account here?

:colondollar:

Yepp, or what is know as the 72 hour rule- if it doesn't matter in 72 hours then it never did matter in the first place
@aarya

wait okay. now im so confused
Original post by Aaryra
Nah you're legit always saying what I want to say. STAY UNIQUE MAN:colone: Thank you. I may fully just log off now ffs, everyone's good at convincing me.

I mean I always speak my mind and I wish more did.

Latest