The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gracie22young
life is hard being TSR famous

lool who's TSR famous?!
do whatever you feel is right queen ❤️
Original post by Alexty28
I mean I always speak my mind and I wish more did.

Some people here are fake - saying sh*t to be liked/for reps. I appreciate you don't do that!
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
do whatever you feel is right queen ❤️

:smile:bless you!!

okay I'M DELETING TONIGHT. ILL MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT IN A WEEK, BUT I NEED THIS TIME! THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS EXPERIENCE AMAZING, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL. TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE RUDE AND CREEPY - SCREW YOU, TO THE PEOPLE FURTHERING THE GOSSIP - STOP. I will be back, there's no way I could stop cold turkey for more than 5-7 days. BYE.

how embarrassing will it be when im back tomorrow morning
Original post by Aaryra
wait okay. now im so confused

lol basically it might not matter in 3 days and you'll wonder why you were feeling some certain feelings.
But if you feel that's the best thing to do, then go for it :smile:
Original post by Aaryra
Some people here are fake - saying sh*t to be liked/for reps. I appreciate you don't do that!

okay I'M DELETING TONIGHT. ILL MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT IN A WEEK, BUT I NEED THIS TIME! THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS EXPERIENCE AMAZING, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL. TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE RUDE AND CREEPY - SCREW YOU, TO THE PEOPLE FURTHERING THE GOSSIP - STOP. I will be back, there's no way I could stop cold turkey for more than 5-7 days. BYE.

See you next week :suith:
Original post by SlightlySummer
lol basically it might not matter in 3 days and you'll wonder why you were feeling some certain feelings.
But if you feel that's the best thing to do, then go for it :smile:

Yeah I'm gonna make a new, FRESH account next week. I'm gonna block PMs to contacts, not talk to people who made this experience toxic but pretended to be my friend and stuff.

Thank you for your help though. I'LL MISS YOU IN THE FEW DAYS IM GONE:biggrin:
Original post by Aaryra

❤️

you are far better than those ******. WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!! i’ll be here for u xx

lool dw
❤️

you are far better than those pricks. WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!! i’ll be here for u xx

lool dw

thank you:smile:
dang you're actually my sister, we were legit separated at birth. im convinced.
@Aaryra
Appreciate it. What I did was one night I logged out of all my social medias. Snapchat, instagram, Twitter and tsr. I basically just tried to go as long as possible without them. Snapchat I logged back into the next night lol but I use that for talking to people. The rest I got by for about 5 days. It was tempting and I actually did log into tsr again but I realised I actually missed NOTHING, so thought I may as well wait a few more days.
Original post by Aaryra
I LOVE YOUR POSTS. Wish we had more time. I don't know, didn't you feel tempted to come back? I just think I'll say okay I'll take a week off and be back in an hour. HELP, how did you make yourself not log on?

Ugh you're right. You're always right ffs. WHAT DO I DO NOW?! And your username is so sick i feel I should listen to you

LOOOOOOOOL

NAH okay I'll reconsider. I still may delete but now I'm not sure sure. How can I not be tempted to log on for a whole week?

Appreciate that :biggrin: , See your presence brings positivity.
Don't focus on the bad but focus on the good, look at how many people are supporting you.

Think of it like this, Imagine a white paper and someone puts a black dot on it, now you focus on the black dot. Imagine the black dot is the negativity don't focus on that but focus on the rest of the paper the positivity :u:

If you really need to though I'd say take a break, but I wouldn't say just delete your account.
Original post by Aaryra
Nope. Sorry I'm annoying.

OKAY OKAY but you're sweet
I'll see. Maybe I'll just log off ahh. What do I do?!

Love ya kid. You're like 2 years younger than me why am i calling you kid

:colondollar:

wait okay. now im so confused

Happens to some people but hopefully it will be better when you come back.
Original post by Aaryra
Yeah I'm gonna make a new, FRESH account next week. I'm gonna block PMs to contacts, not talk to people who made this experience toxic but pretended to be my friend and stuff.

Thank you for your help though. I'LL MISS YOU IN THE FEW DAYS IM GONE:biggrin:

Ook, make sure you let us know it's you though :tongue:
It's fine, we're all here spread positivity (mostly :biggrin: )
Original post by Prussianxo
@Aaryra
Appreciate it. What I did was one night I logged out of all my social medias. Snapchat, instagram, Twitter and tsr. I basically just tried to go as long as possible without them. Snapchat I logged back into the next night lol but I use that for talking to people. The rest I got by for about 5 days. It was tempting and I actually did log into tsr again but I realised I actually missed NOTHING, so thought I may as well wait a few more days.

I think everyone needs social media breaks. Right now, there is A LOT going on. I'm glad to see you do detoxes too:smile:

Original post by Amon-ster
Appreciate that :biggrin: , See your presence brings positivity.
Don't focus on the bad but focus on the good, look at how many people are supporting you.

Think of it like this, Imagine a white paper and someone puts a black dot on it, now you focus on the black dot. Imagine the black dot is the negativity don't focus on that but focus on the rest of the paper the positivity :u:

If you really need to though I'd say take a break, but I wouldn't say just delete your account.

Okay I'm gonna delete my account. You're so wise and it's so hard for me not to listen to your argument cause I agree. But I NEED A FRESH START. I'll be back with the same/similar handle and will follow and quote and talk to you cause I need your wisdom and positivity. Thank you!!

Original post by Professional G
Happens to some people but hopefully it will be better when you come back.

Thank you!:biggrin:

Original post by SlightlySummer
Ook, make sure you let us know it's you though :tongue:
It's fine, we're all here spread positivity (mostly :biggrin: )

I will. I can't make a thread like this being like I'm BACK b*tches though. OR CAN I?
Original post by Aaryra
thank you:smile:
dang you're actually my sister, we were legit separated at birth. im convinced.

😭😭❤️ we are one!!! i’ll always be there for you! we have so much to talk about! i’m going to delete this now and will pm you on my new account. if you hit send to this one. just copy and paste your pm to the new one. my previous sister 💓
😭😭❤️ we are one!!! i’ll always be there for you! we have so much to talk about! i’m going to delete this now and will pm you on my new account. if you hit send to this one. just copy and paste your pm to the new one. my previous sister 💓

bye my love!
Original post by Aaryra
I think everyone needs social media breaks. Right now, there is A LOT going on. I'm glad to see you do detoxes too:smile:

Okay I'm gonna delete my account. You're so wise and it's so hard for me not to listen to your argument cause I agree. But I NEED A FRESH START. I'll be back with the same/similar handle and will follow and quote and talk to you cause I need your wisdom and positivity. Thank you!!

Thank you!:biggrin:

I will. I can't make a thread like this being like I'm BACK b*tches though. OR CAN I?

Maybe just keep it inactive for the meantime?
But as long as you're not leaving for good, it's all good.
You're welcome and any time I'm there If you need me :tongue:
Original post by Amon-ster
Maybe just keep it inactive for the meantime?
But as long as you're not leaving for good, it's all good.
You're welcome and any time I'm there If you need me :tongue:

jazakAllah. Doing a few quick things before I delete but thank you:smile:

I'll make sure to talk to you when I'm back! allah hafiz.
Reply 57
Cool.
Original post by The Mogg
Cool.

:colondollar:I didn’t realise anyone would actually reply despite me tagging some lol
Reply 59
nobody gives a ****

Latest