The Student Room Group

Hypocritical remoaners

Scroll to see replies

"In some ways, I'd rather have a no deal, so we can become dependent on ourselves again rather than on other countries. It will allow us to create new industries and jobs rather than having to sell off our industries to the crooked EU "

Sorry what did you just type? Do you know that a no deal will have the exact opposite effect than the one you are describing - it will force us to renegotiate all of our trade deals WITHOUT the largest economy in the world behind us. Which basically means that other countries will be able to create new deals that heavily favor THEM, not US.
Original post by Burton Bridge
Rubbish Vinny. A Canada deal would of been done and dusted if that were the case.

Parliamentarians mainly remain are stopping democracy and stopping Brexit. Labour are (I'm very sad to say) completely unelectable, dispite wanting the same as mrs may they have frustrated Brexit at every turn. This whole mess is remainer parliamentarians fault almost solely

Rofl... there is Boris begging Ireland for scraps. Pity the Irish PM didn't remind him well... had it not been for you the UK would still be at the head of the table.
Original post by Vinny C
Rofl... there is Boris begging Ireland for scraps. Pity the Irish PM didn't remind him well... had it not been for you the UK would still be at the head of the table.

It's nothing to do with me vinny, it's the remainer parliamentarians that have the power to reduce our standing in negotiations.

I thanks to remainer parliamentarians am powerless to do anything about it.
It's nothing to do with me vinny, it's the remainer parliamentarians that have the power to reduce our standing in negotiations.

I thanks to remainer parliamentarians am powerless to do anything about it.

Is totally you... the you who fell for the hype in 2016. The hype which said the easiest deal in the world. No downsides... you voted for a sack of lies and lack the guts to admit it.
Original post by Vinny C
Is totally you... the you who fell for the hype in 2016. The hype which said the easiest deal in the world. No downsides... you voted for a sack of lies and lack the guts to admit it.

Again reps on tsr indicate silly comments.

It's nothing to do with me, please explain what power I've had since 2016 to influence the sovereign parliamentarians, remainers love to quote parliament is sovereign as long as they are making decisions in their favour against direct democracy.

Remainers in parliament have voted repeatedly against what they claimed to want in order to get elected. They are trying to frustrate the process by openly and shameless abusing their majority power to deliberately cause harm in the country, then blame the harm they know they are causing on the powerless brexiteers. And the person falling for it is you! You lack the abilty/intelligence to see what happening, unfortunately the more you speak the more you highlight your lack of knowledge for what you speak about.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Napp
If anything it is democratic, i mean by definition it is. It's just these err 'brexmoaners' (lets call them that) are upset people dont agree with them.

It will all end in Brexit-tears, hehe

It's nothing to do with me, please explain what power I've had since 2016 to influence the sovereign parliamentarians, remainers love to quote parliament is sovereign as long as they are making decisions in their favour against direct democracy.

Remainers in parliament have voted repeatedly against what they claimed to want in order to get elected. They are trying to frustrate the process by openly and shameless abusing their majority power to deliberately cause harm in the country, then blame the harm they know they are causing on the powerless brexiteers. And the person falling for it is you! You lack the abilty/intelligence to see what happening, unfortunately the more you speak the more you highlight your lack of knowledge for what you speak about.

I see this once proud nation begging Ireland for scraps, Boris jumped right (just) in a bid to become PM. The ERG saw the potential to grab power and the long disillusioned far right jumped on board to appear all PC and democratic.
Original post by Napp
If anything it is democratic, i mean by definition it is. It's just these err 'brexmoaners' (lets call them that) are upset people dont agree with them.

Remoaner is a dumb quip I think, brexmoaner is even worse.

Let's be totally honest, the people who are upset that the electorate keeps repeating the vote to leave the EU is the hard core remainers. They are even refusing a GE now because they cant face the result, which will again be an indicator for a brexit.
Reply 48
Remoaner is a dumb quip I think, brexmoaner is even worse.

Let's be totally honest, the people who are upset that the electorate keeps repeating the vote to leave the EU is the hard core remainers. They are even refusing a GE now because they cant face the result, which will again be an indicator for a brexit.

Hardly. It’s the brexiteers than seem to be moaning without stop these days.

Errr how’d you figure that? Or are you being obscenely reductionist again?
Uhuh except there’s 2 rather glaring issues with your opinion here;
1) Remainers are not a homogenous blob so your statement is ipso facto wrong on that count already
2) ‘remainder’ haven’t blocked anything.

I’m impressed though. Out of the millions of people in Britain you seem to actually know what “Brexit” is. This is impressive because everyone else disagrees on what it is yet you offer gods own truth on the matter.
Original post by Vinny C
I see this once proud nation begging Ireland for scraps, Boris jumped right (just) in a bid to become PM. The ERG saw the potential to grab power and the long disillusioned far right jumped on board to appear all PC and democratic.

You are like a lost lamb. You can keep repeating the same lines they don't become anymore related or Relevant to the debate.

As I correctly pointed out before your poor diversion argument, is the remainer parliamentarians that have stripped the power from our national negotiators and handed it to our opponents. This is being done on purpose so they complain about the government for being incompetent and not be able to get a deal and politically/economically naive people lapping and providing support for those doing us harm.
Original post by Napp
Hardly. It’s the brexiteers than seem to be moaning without stop these days.

Errr how’d you figure that? Or are you being obscenely reductionist again?
Uhuh except there’s 2 rather glaring issues with your opinion here;
1) Remainers are not a homogenous blob so your statement is ipso facto wrong on that count already
2) ‘remainder’ haven’t blocked anything.

I’m impressed though. Out of the millions of people in Britain you seem to actually know what “Brexit” is. This is impressive because everyone else disagrees on what it is yet you offer gods own truth on the matter

Brexit is leaving the EU. May's deal at current timeframe provided exactly what the labour government claimed to want as well as what the conservative government apart from the EAG wanted also. Unfortunately it was there in maner side of the debate mainly on the labour benches that they signed to act machiavellian, playing party politics with the national interest. So yes I know what brexit is, it's not all that of a surprise or overly difficult.

1) only they are homogenous at present, It seems her work with any abhorrent people to stop brexit and direct democracy they originally voted for.

2) if you think that you really are either
a, living under a rock
b, completely adverse to reality!

Who just silenced my voice and your voice from having a say?
Who just blocked no deal, which like it or not like it many people in this country voted for?

I agree that the country is overly moaning though, including brexiteers, unfortunately again this is being caused by remainer parliamentarians. There is no escape from the facts, remainers parliamentarians are causing this frustration and economic harm caused from the uncertainty from their action.
Reply 51
Brexit is leaving the EU. May's deal at current timeframe provided exactly what the labour government claimed to want as well as what the conservative government apart from the EAG wanted also. Unfortunately it was there in maner side of the debate mainly on the labour benches that they signed to act machiavellian, playing party politics with the national interest. So yes I know what brexit is, it's not all that of a surprise or overly difficult.

Yeah, care to narrow that down?
Jesus its like listening to a record.

1) only they are homogenous at present, It seems her work with any abhorrent people to stop brexit and direct democracy they originally voted for.

Ah arent you a charmer.

2) if you think that you really are either
a, living under a rock
b, completely adverse to reality!

Lol i like how you keep barracking on about those big mean remainers yet all you do is throw insults.
Either way, remainers have blocked nothing because as anyone with even a modicum of intelligence knows, remainers are not a homogeneous block and are not represented as such.

Who just silenced my voice and your voice from having a say?
Who just blocked no deal, which like it or not like it many people in this country voted for?

Brexstremists like yourself. All your ilk do is try and silence anyone who doesnt agree with your extremist agenda.
A minority of people want it.

I agree that the country is overly moaning though, including brexiteers, unfortunately again this is being caused by remainer parliamentarians. There is no escape from the facts, remainers parliamentarians are causing this frustration and economic harm caused from the uncertainty from their action.

Okay, can you stop wittering on about "remainer politicians" and it all being their fault? As we both know thats a load of clap trap and comes across as little more than deflecting.
You are like a lost lamb. You can keep repeating the same lines they don't become anymore related or Relevant to the debate.

As I correctly pointed out before your poor diversion argument, is the remainer parliamentarians that have stripped the power from our national negotiators and handed it to our opponents. This is being done on purpose so they complain about the government for being incompetent and not be able to get a deal and politically/economically naive people lapping and providing support for those doing us harm.

Just as you all correctly pointed out we will be leaving the EU in March 2019. The longer and longer faces of the so called 'neutral' presenters is hilarious.

No... Just like UKIP, you clutched at a sack of lies in an attempt to validate your bigoted, racist views.
Original post by Napp
Yeah, care to narrow that down?
Jesus its like listening to a record.

Ah arent you a charmer.

Lol i like how you keep barracking on about those big mean remainers yet all you do is throw insults.
Either way, remainers have blocked nothing because as anyone with even a modicum of intelligence knows, remainers are not a homogeneous block and are not represented as such.

Brexstremists like yourself. All your ilk do is try and silence anyone who doesnt agree with your extremist agenda.
A minority of people want it.

Okay, can you stop wittering on about "remainer politicians" and it all being their fault? As we both know thats a load of clap trap and comes across as little more than deflecting.

Oh now you resort to the break the text down into snippets to remove context of my words to try get the upper hand.

That's litterally full of nonsense, insults, irrelevant points and false accusations, while ignoring the contextual substance of the debate including the questions to you, which was ignored and we both know why! As I predicted to @Wired_1800 the debate was unfortunately destined to be reduced, unfortunately.

If there are any real and relevant points in that bile I missed them. Facts remainer parliamentarians have acted as a silenced our voice from having a say and blocked no deal, which many people in this country voted for. Ipso facto as you like to say

#edited to add @ in
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 55
Oh now you resort to the break the text down into snippets to remove context of my words to try get the upper hand.

Or because it makes it easier to reply to? :rolleyes:. I suggest you familairise yourself with what a paragraph is used for.

That's litterally full of nonsense, insults, irrelevant points and false accusations, while ignoring the contextual substance of the debate including the questions to you, which was ignored and we both know why! As I predicted to wired the debate was unfortunately destined to be reduced, unfortunately.

I'm sorry do you have any facts to put forth bar your own, wrong, opinions?
What questions to me? you ask some worthy of replying to and i might well reply to them. All you do, however, is post a diatribe of boorish rants and a laundry list of imagined slights. Hardly facts worthy of reply.

If there are any real and relevant points in that bile I missed them. Facts remainer parliamentarians have acted as a silenced our voice from having a say and blocked no deal, which many people in this country voted for.

Okay champ :rolleyes:

Ipso facto as you like to say

your grasp of latin is atrocious :lol:
Original post by Vinny C
No... Just like UKIP, you clutched at a sack of lies in an attempt to validate your bigoted, racist views

Another rep for a stupid insulting comment wrote in frustration!

See what I mean @Wired_1800 dispite vinny knowing full well I've never voted UKIP in my life and never will, off topic vile insults flow just as I predicted unfortunately when the opposition level drops the debate descended into insult and loses it effectiveness.
(edited 4 years ago)
Another rep for a stupid insulting comment wrote in frustration!

See what I mean @Wired_1800 dispite vinny knowing full well I've never voted UKIP in my life and never will, off topic vile insults flow just as I predicted unfortunately when the opposition level the debate descended into insult and loses it effectiveness.

Just as you predicted? What a laugh! Every rep I get is a vote for the silent majority afraid to speak out in public, a bit like Anna Soubry.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Napp
Or because it makes it easier to reply to? :rolleyes:. I suggest you familairise yourself with what a paragraph is used for.

I'm sorry do you have any facts to put forth bar your own, wrong, opinions?
What questions to me? you ask some worthy of replying to and i might well reply to them. All you do, however, is post a diatribe of boorish rants and a laundry list of imagined slights. Hardly facts worthy of reply.

Okay champ :rolleyes:

your grasp of latin is atrocious :lol:

Okay.... thanks for educating me ....... :bird:
(edited 4 years ago)

That's litterally full of nonsense, insults, irrelevant points and false accusations, while ignoring the contextual substance of the debate including the questions to you, which was ignored and we both know why! As I predicted to @Wired_1800 the debate was unfortunately destined to be reduced, unfortunately.

If there are any real and relevant points in that bile I missed them. Facts remainer parliamentarians have acted as a silenced our voice from having a say and blocked no deal, which many people in this country voted for. Ipso facto as you like to say

#edited to add @ in

People resort to insults.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending