The Student Room Group

Tell me your relationship problems

Hi!
I am thinking about going into counselling and I’d love to help everybody with their problems.

Scroll to see replies

Moved to Relationships
I like a girl who Clearly likes me, but when she knew I like her back, she denied me... Now, the new academic year has began and she stares at me all the time, I get people telling me this aswell as me catching her a few times. Why is she still rejecting me even though everyone knows she likes me??
Well you see me and @Froggo (aka Mr Frog) have had an up and down relationship......it all started when Mr Frog sent me to court for no reason and i spent 6 months in prison. Since then Mr Frog has sent me to court 2 other times, the last time resulting in me being sent to a battery farm until i managed to escape. I just don't understand why Mr Frog does this to me...it's so unfair, can you help please

Kind Regards,

A giant chicken
Reply 4
Original post by A giant chicken
Well you see me and @Froggo (aka Mr Frog) have had an up and down relationship......it all started when Mr Frog sent me to court for no reason and i spent 6 months in prison. Since then Mr Frog has sent me to court 2 other times, the last time resulting in me being sent to a battery farm until i managed to escape. I just don't understand why Mr Frog does this to me...it's so unfair, can you help please

Kind Regards,

A giant chicken

Well actually, that is untrue sir as we have had a nothing but downhill relationship when chickie here started harrasing me and calling me names which resulted in me having to take him to court because it just so abusive. See everytime he escaped he just got worse so he had to go a battery farm to suffer the worst punishment but yet again he has escaped, so I don't know what to do anymore.... I think we need to lock him up for good now, away from civilisation, into the ground.

Yours sincerely

A concerned frog
Original post by Froggo
Well actually, that is untrue sir as we have had a nothing but downhill relationship when chickie here started harrasing me and calling me names which resulted in me having to take him to court because it just so abusive. See everytime he escaped he just got worse so he had to go a battery farm to suffer the worst punishment but yet again he has escaped, so I don't know what to do anymore.... I think we need to lock him up for good now, away from civilisation, into the ground.

Yours sincerely

A concerned frog

The name calling was justified as Mr Frog was bullying me....it was simply an act of self defense. Mr Frog actually deliberately angered me because Mr Frog is evil and wants to hurt me. This can be clearly seen in Mr Frog's desire to lock me under ground away from civilization. This relationship thus cannot work until Mr Frog stops trying to hurt me.

Yours truly,

A giant chicken
Reply 6
The name calling was justified as Mr Frog was bullying me....it was simply an act of self defense. Mr Frog actually deliberately angered me because Mr Frog is evil and wants to hurt me. This can be clearly seen in Mr Frog's desire to lock me under ground away from civilization. This relationship thus cannot work until Mr Frog stops trying to hurt me.

Yours truly,

A giant chicken

Why you little..... :angry: NOBODY BELIEVE HIM HE IS A CHICKENING OUT FROM THE TRUTH!! Hence his name!!
Original post by Froggo
Why you little..... :angry: NOBODY BELIEVE HIM HE IS A CHICKENING OUT FROM THE TRUTH!! Hence his name!!

he he he Mr Frog...you have activated my trap card...now the whole world can see your anger for themselves and thus my previous accusations are validated

You can't beat me Mr Frog
Reply 8
he he he Mr Frog...you have activated my trap card...now the whole world can see your anger for themselves and thus my previous accusations are validated

You can't beat me Mr Frog

Aha, but without anger there would be no sympathy. My anger shows my intense feelings of hurt and fear, therefore I am the victim. Now the whole world can see just how manipulative you are being..... :colone:
Guess you were the one being played, chicko
Original post by Froggo
You're right, i bow down to you chicken. You are better than me. I'm sorry for everything

I accept your apology Mr Frog, good to see you've finally come to your sense:colone:
Reply 10
I accept your apology Mr Frog, good to see you've finally come to your sense:colone:

WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! EVERYONE LOOK HE'S AN IMPOSTER!! I NEVER WROTE THIS!!
Now you've gone and done it........watch out chicken, have eyes from the back of your head.......
Original post by Froggo
WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! EVERYONE LOOK HE'S AN IMPOSTER!! I NEVER WROTE THIS!!
Now you've gone and done it........watch out chicken, have eyes from the back of your head.......

HA HA HA
You have activated my second trap card
You seem to be implying that you will use violence against me
I rest my case
Reply 12
HA HA HA
You have activated my second trap card
You seem to be implying that you will use violence against me
I rest my case

Well if court can't chase you, maybe this SWORD CAN THEN
I wonder who's case would be resting, mine or your head case?
Original post by Froggo
Well if court can't chase you, maybe this SWORD CAN THEN
I wonder who's case would be resting, mine or your head case?

Can't kill what you can't see Mr Frog
The problem is that I'm not in one.
Reply 15
Can't kill what you can't see Mr Frog

thats what you think, but im secretly a james bond character in disguise :colone:
Original post by Froggo
thats what you think, but im secretly a james bond character in disguise :colone:

So you're a james bond character in a frog costume? Mr Frog that would mean you're not actually a frog:colonhash:
op be like

You plonkers,Your asking a 14 year old girl for relationship advice.
This girl posted last week that she is going into year 10.
While we're at it,Op can you give me some medical advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I like a girl who Clearly likes me, but when she knew I like her back, she denied me... Now, the new academic year has began and she stares at me all the time, I get people telling me this aswell as me catching her a few times. Why is she still rejecting me even though everyone knows she likes me??

There could be a possibility that she doesn’t like you but maybe she’s admiring you. Or she likes you and there’s something about you that puts her off. Or even she might not be ready to date.
The best advice I could give you is to make her feel comfortable and happy around you. If you do this she will want to spend more time around you. If this doesn’t work then it might be that she doesn’t want everyone to know about her liking you and therefore she’s trying to leave the situation alone so that everybody forgets.
I wouldn’t force a relationship on her though. Try making it a friendship first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending