This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Oli9050
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get used too it? If you're not gonna leave him that's all you can really do, cause asking him to change is the worst thing you can do to somebody.
angelinahx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
leave him, you deserve better.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://media3.giphy.com/media/XGsDW...l96F/giphy.gif
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hmm. Jealous coz he has bigger t*ts then you???
SmutsReport
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should tell him in a polite and open manner about it, relationships are a two way thing if you have to put up with stuff like him sweating on you then he should make a conscience effort as well. While asking someone to change is obviously wrong, asking someone to make an active effort to not do certain things isn't. Who wants sweat dripping on them, that's nasty if yous take it slower, try different positions, have a towel on standby these things could help?

Sex is important to a relationship but it shouldn't be everything, if that's the only problem then you should both make an effort to solve it.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
if you're not gonna leave him I don't know what you can do other than get over it. Sexual attraction is a big part of a relationship so if that's not working with the relationship can the relationship really work? The sweat thing is disgusting ngl. How big actually is he?
adam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Depends on his personality but tell him.
Depends how sensitivity he is.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
While this is quite an amusing post the answer is obvious. Join a gym together, take him walks and start cooking his meals. If you don't want to break up but want him to become more aesthetically pleasing then do something about it.

Either that or break up. You'll be making a shallow decision but ultimately most humans are much shallower than they like to admit.
jazminetaylor05
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
size really doesn't matter. So what? If you cant appreciate his body and love all of him, you don't need to be with him. You need to find someone who is up to your standards. apparently you think he's outta Ur league. *eye roll* *sigh*
C0mpletelyBr0ke
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fat people are immoral, it's best you find a man who actually takes care of himself. By bringing up his weight, it could do two things. One, he actually mans up and gets in shape or two, he self-destructs. I also don't know his personality, so I can't come to a conclusion whether telling him this is good or bad.
Last edited by C0mpletelyBr0ke; 1 month ago
J Zonda
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Make him chase that p*ssy... up a mountain
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
For the sexual encounters... try a different position. You’re moaning about him sweating on you, so get off your lazy butt and go on top? And I’m sure you’ll sweat too. If not, you ain’t doing it right. Just because your slim doesnt make you any better than him. What if he doesnt like the fact you have small tiddies? Maybe he’d like some more curves to hold onto to? My point is, you don’t know how he feels in regards to you, but he hasn’t gone on a forum to strangers to make you out to be some kind of joke/embarrassment of a partner. If you’re not going to leave him then why are you complaining? Talk to him. Why do people not talk to their partners. You think random strangers will know how to resolve your relationship problems? Especially a forum full of students and young minded kids. Get real.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hmm. Jealous coz he has bigger t*ts then you???
Absolutely envious.
lhabgabdgbfa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if he's fat, leave him, all it shows is that he doesn't care about his body and doesn't take his relationship seriously. If he loved you, he'd go to the gym or go on a diet. . Tell him stop being fat and you find it gross
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1
;;
everyday we lit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
a simple solution would be to try different positions- maybe you try be on top so u dont have sweat dripping onto you and try do a sport or gym together which would help him cut down his weight- also get him more stamina so he doesnt drip as much- maybe suggest to him that its not as appealing to u when he is on top
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I have no sympathy for you. You complain about sweat during a certain position, and yet you continue to do it, so just shut up about it.
You described yourself and a 5’3 Slim girl. Didn’t mention anything about curves until i made my point so I’m gunna call bs on your claims to be ‘very curvy’.
It is simple. If this was the other way round and a guy was slating his gf for being overweight and saying he’s not attracted to her etc... the feminists would be going crazy talking about body positivity and all this ish. Being plus size and loving your body is what everyone pushes for and wanna slate guys for not agreeing. Yet it’s ok for you as a female to **** off your bf because he’s overweight?? Double standards. Yes you are embarrassing him because even if ur on anon, people are still taking the p*** out of his size. Something which you said you know he’s sensitive about. You’re a terrible gf. Get offline and go and support him. Go do something to actually help him change if he wants to. If ur worried about his health TELL HIM, not the internet.

What is the point of this post? You said ur not gonna leave him because you ‘love him so much’. And all people are doing is making fat jokes about him? You knew his size when you dated and in that time what have you done to try help him? What so called ‘standards’ of health do you have then cause theres no evidence of this?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads