The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Bsc Adult Nursing Time Table

Does anyone has a clue of Bsc Adult Nursing Time Table starting this September, just wandering the days to be at Uni.
Reply 1
They said 4 days a week 930am-1pm 2 days then 930am-3pm 2days
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Great, thank you. Did you know the lectures day as well?
Reply 3
Original post by agidigbo
Does anyone has a clue of Bsc Adult Nursing Time Table starting this September, just wandering the days to be at Uni.

hi agidigbo
have been selected for assessment and if i pass to proceed the same day for an interview.
can you tell me what to prepare for, on my interview for adult nursing and assessment, please?
thanks in advance
Reply 4
Original post by alisha11
hi agidigbo
have been selected for assessment and if i pass to proceed the same day for an interview.
can you tell me what to prepare for, on my interview for adult nursing and assessment, please?
thanks in advance

Alisha, the interview is the easiest that anyone can pass. You will be splitted into groups and each groups will discuss about a topic, and everyone have to be involved in whatever your group chose.
After that you will be call on 1 to 1, and all they ask you how are you preparing for the course, why you wana be a nurse and some other questions, just be well prepared, your 6 cs and some interesting things, to impressed them
l'm sure you will be fine.
Let me know how it goes
Reply 5
Thanks agidigbo for your quick response...
Pls the 2test past papers for practice before interview, do you find it helpful for my literacy and numeracy or I need to go extra
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Everythin provided for you is helpful and go further will be for your advantage as well
Reply 7
Thanks
Reply 8
The assessment went well and I was manage to proceed to interview...
We are all advised to wait for outcome that day but I was unable too,
I still don’t know my faith as I heard that some people as been given nursing associates instead of nursing.....

Hopefully I will hear good news today
Reply 9
Any news from the Uni? , hope you get the admission
Not yet officially but I called them yesterday one of the team said they gave me NURSING ASSOCIATES...
Thanks for your concern agidigbo
Reply 11
Not yet officially but I called them yesterday one of the team said they gave me NURSING ASSOCIATES...
Thanks for your concern agidigbo

So are you considering the NURSING ASSOCIATES?
Yes bcz I left with no choice...
NA is 2years and I will graduate with band 4

Original post by agidigbo
So are you considering the NURSING ASSOCIATES?
Reply 13
Yes bcz I left with no choice...
NA is 2years and I will graduate with band 4

That's not bad, at least is better than nothing.
l knew about it anyway, some of my colleagues at work doing it while working, but its gona take them 4 years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending