The Student Room Group

Are guys only interested in ...

Ok look. I'm a girl and I go to an all girls so I don't have a lot of experience being around boys. However, there is a boys school near me and I have to have some of my lessons there in my last year. I've also currently been watching the inbetweeners (probably not the best place to get info from I know lol) and I just want to know - are teenage boys really as disgusting as the boys in the inbetweeners?
Reply 1
Oh my days

How are you using the inbetweeners as your source? :rofl:

guys arn't that bad lmao
Original post by SapphoAnathema
Ok look. I'm a girl and I go to an all girls so I don't have a lot of experience being around boys. However, there is a boys school near me and I have to have some of my lessons there in my last year. I've also currently been watching the inbetweeners (probably not the best place to get info from I know lol) and I just want to know - are teenage boys really as disgusting as the boys in the inbetweeners?

No it is a comedy we aren’t that bad but to be honest it isn’t too far off what guys are like. We are basically all dulled down versions of them
Reply 3
I'm a guy and I can confirm we're all a bunch of *****.
Original post by ANM775
Oh my days

How are you using the inbetweeners as your source? :rofl:

I've only ever had one bf (like 2 years ago and I wouldn't even hold his hand oops) and my only 3 guy friends are all gay!

thanks for the help though
Yeah, we all f*ck three girls whilst toe-f*cking another.
nice! you're not sad at all for posting this!!
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, we all f*ck three girls whilst toe-f*cking another.
Original post by pepsbags
I'm a guy and I can confirm we're all a bunch of *****.

cool
Reply 8
cool

It was a joke. We're not all ***** :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Yes, and worse
Yes, and worse

well great the next year of studying there ought to be fun then
Original post by pepsbags
It was a joke. We're not all ***** :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

yeah see I believed you the first time
Original post by SteveyStack
No it is a comedy we aren’t that bad but to be honest it isn’t too far off what guys are like. We are basically all dulled down versions of them

great the next year is going to be fun then
im the polar opposite and am a proper germ freak (i hate people breathing on me and wont eat something if someone else has touched it), just to make it clear boys are not disgusting. you get the odd boy or girl who is disgusting. btw are you sure you have never met a teenage boy. we are still human and both girls and boys share similar traits, if not the same!!!
Yes, and worse

depends on the guy. Lots of guys are immature but certainly by no means all - just like there are a lot of girls that I wouldn't want to date due to questionable behaviour
im the polar opposite and am a proper germ freak (i hate people breathing on me and wont eat something if someone else has touched it), just to make it clear boys are not disgusting. you get the odd boy or girl who is disgusting. btw are you sure you have never met a teenage boy. we are still human and both girls and boys share similar traits, if not the same!!!

yeah I've met them don't worry lol but at Greek camp (yes it sounds nerdy I'm not that sad I promise) and tbh they were pretty bad, although to be fair not inbetweeners bad and I used to be close to a few straight guys but we kinda drifted apart
Guys are at least two years behind girls in levels of maturity. That’s ok, it takes some people longer to develop than others, just be aware that ur average guy isn’t going to be as mature as you yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending