The Student Room Group

CPR SFE

My mother had too go Portugal to stay with my Dad has he had a stroke and I had to stay here in the Uk with my little sister who was in primary school at the time and there was no one else tp stay with her and also my mum is a cleaner so I had to do her job while she was way taking care of my Dad and that lead to me missing s lot of lectures and failling my assignments and then the course.
I dont know if this would be considered as Cpr and if Yes what evidence would I need to provide.
I have my mothers plane ticket to prove
and I have my Dads doctor papers
Original post by Soorayaa
My mother had too go Portugal to stay with my Dad has he had a stroke and I had to stay here in the Uk with my little sister who was in primary school at the time and there was no one else tp stay with her and also my mum is a cleaner so I had to do her job while she was way taking care of my Dad and that lead to me missing s lot of lectures and failling my assignments and then the course.
I dont know if this would be considered as Cpr and if Yes what evidence would I need to provide.
I have my mothers plane ticket to prove
and I have my Dads doctor papers

Yes both those
Evidence of sister and why you needed to look after.
Evidence of job and you having to do it?

How long was this for?
Any siblings?
Did you tell anyone at the uni?

They want evidence. You need a narrative that explains why you had little choice and it was unexpected.
You are going to have to explain why you didnt tell the uni.

Potentially it could be a cpr and you have nothing to lose.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Yes both those
Evidence of sister and why you needed to look after.
Evidence of job and you having to do it?

How long was this for?
Any siblings?
Did you tell anyone at the uni?

They want evidence. You need a narrative that explains why you had little choice and it was unexpected.
You are going to have to explain why you didnt tell the uni.

Potentially it could be a cpr and you have nothing to lose.

She went for 3 months , my sister was 10 years old at the time
I have evidence from my manager that I did the job
Original post by Soorayaa
She went for 3 months , my sister was 10 years old at the time
I have evidence from my manager that I did the job

Get as much evidence as you can and list it at the end.
Plan and write a good letter explaining what happened, how it was unforeseen and why you had no other option.
Anything to do with your own health and how it affected your studies and led to you failing.

Quick Reply