The Student Room Group

What’s the worst thing someone said to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JoshDarnIt
Not sure tbh :curious:

Probably my sister saying she wishes I was dead or something along those lines. She has autism and can say some pretty brutal stuff when she has her meltdowns. Luckily for me her comment didn't affect me much because I understand that she's coming from a place of anger and unclear thinking. Also I've learned to not let negative comments affect me on an emotional level.

you are such a great brother @JoshDarnIt
Original post by Glaz
Many variations of "we're not friends" "please don't talk to me, I don't want people to think we're friends", "stop laughing, you're not allowed to enjoy this", "kill yourself" blah blah blah :blow:

Wow, same x it gets better tho.
Original post by claireestelle
"there's a 50/50 chance you could have your dads condition" fortunately the odds were in my favour and i don't have it but its was terrifying to wait to find out.

So glad you didn't, and that you will grace TSR for many years to come :heart:
Original post by Anonymous
Once someone made a nasty joke at my expense. Not wanting to cause a scene or make a big fuss I just kind of hesitantly laughed along with the rest of the crowd who were laughing. Then that person looked at me, saw me just hesitantly laughing and goes “no we’re not laughing with you, we’re all laughing at you”. Everyone started laughing harder.

0_0 ... I'm so sorry :console:
Original post by Oxford Mum
you are such a great brother @JoshDarnIt

I try :redface:
Original post by mpaprika
:hugs:

Thanks, Paprika, he won't be getting any hugs from me nowadays!!
Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT
0_0 ... I'm so sorry :console:

Thank you :console:
Original post by Oxford Mum
So glad you didn't, and that you will grace TSR for many years to come :heart:

thank you :smile:
The worst? this.
When I was in year 9 went on an exchange abroad. The exchange people didn't say anything but my exchange partner didn't come back to England - one of the reasons I was a bit quiet (way more confident now but back then was different) . When I got home one of the assisstants who was assissting the main teacher on the trip said I was a disgrace to my country :sadnod:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Chronoscope
When I was in year 9 went on an exchange abroad. The exchange people didn't say anything but my exchange partner didn't come back to England - one of the reasons I was a bit quiet (way more confident now but back then was different) . When I got home one of the assisstants who was assissting the main teacher on the trip said I was a disgrace to my country :sadnod:

What an immature teacher. What adult says that to a child? U are not the problem xx that teacher was :console:
"You don't look like someone who wants to become a Podiatrist" :stupid:
I'll probably get banned if I directly say knowing my luck. Let's just say I was told I was part of a an extremist group who beheads people. Worst part was I was 14 when I was told this.
Original post by Prussianxo
I'll probably get banned if I directly say knowing my luck. Let's just say I was told I was part of a an extremist group who beheads people. Worst part was I was 14 when I was told this.

Scary :s-smilie:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
"You don't look like someone who wants to become a Podiatrist" :stupid:

What is a podiatrist supposed to look like 😂
In response to “Do you even love me anymore?”
“I really don’t know”.
The person who I thought had taught me what love is.
Original post by Anonymous
What is a podiatrist supposed to look like 😂

idk teach me how to look like one please :rofl:
A few I can think of

-You lack drive
- she's depressing to be around
-you need to sort out your face
-go sort out your teeth
-nobody is going to give you a job, you're too quiet
Original post by Prussianxo

Am I right in assuming that they made some racist assumptions?
When I was awaiting test results to find out if I had measles or not and then getting a phone call saying I had measles, a couple of days before I was due to start my GCSE exams.

Also hearing that I might have had to retake the year because of this
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Greywolftwo
When I was awaiting test results to find out if I had measles or not and then getting a phone call saying I had measles, a couple of days before I was due to start my GCSE exams.

Also hearing that I might have had to retake the year because of this

Oh no that would be my worst nightmare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending