The Student Room Group

I like white boys but white boys don’t like me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
I'm ngl. I wasn't impressed with the initial female lineup.
Amber is overated imo. have you seen her without makeup? very average indeed...

I think the male initial lineup looked better than the female.

Best looking in the villa, for me had to be Arabella.
I was having a similar reaction to Curtis when I first saw her lmao

I thought Yewande was better looking than last years Samira though.

She still looks better than most girls without makeup imo. They should have added more natural girls. I do agree though, there was a lot more attractive men this year than women. Too many women this year had plastic surgery and for some people it makes them look worse than better. Molly Mae looked nothing like what she posted on Instagram, her fillers were too obvious. Yewande was prettier but her and Samira both lacked sex appeal too which made it even harder for them.
Original post by Anonymous
yewande looked hideous almost man like and she was so bitter. i hated the racism against danny when he picked arabella and i thought arabella looked nice and natural. samira was okay but didn't see the fuss.

Every black girl with a big nose is always called ugly or is manlike for some reason. There’s nothing manly about Yewande but I do agree Arabella was very pretty. I didn't watch the whole Danny, Yewande and Arabella love triangle so I can’t comment on her bitterness
Every black girl with a big nose is always called ugly or is manlike for some reason. There’s nothing manly about Yewande but I do agree Arabella was very pretty. I didn't watch the whole Danny, Yewande and Arabella love triangle so I can’t comment on her bitterness

yewande did look like a man but so do many other non black women so pulling the race card is ridiculous.
yewande did look like a man but so do many other non black women so pulling the race card is ridiculous.

What’s more ridiculous is you mentioning something like ‘playing the race card’. As a black person I can tell you that being black isn’t something you can hide. Somehow people tend to notice. Your blackness is never something that can be ‘whipped out’ when the occasion calls. Being highly dismissive of the race won’t make it go away. No one has mentioned racism so relax.
What’s more ridiculous is you mentioning something like ‘playing the race card’. As a black person I can tell you that being black isn’t something you can hide. Somehow people tend to notice. Your blackness is never something that can be ‘whipped out’ when the occasion calls. Being highly dismissive of the race won’t make it go away. No one has mentioned racism so relax.

look at what you've said. saying "every girl who has a big nose and is black is always called man like" is playing the race card. have you ever thought some white men just don't find black women attractive? why do you need white people to validate your beauty? its not nice to because you're almost upset and annoyed they don't find you pretty. its not a big deal because beauty is subjective.
look at what you've said. saying "every girl who has a big nose and is black is always called man like" is playing the race card. have you ever thought some white men just don't find black women attractive? why do you need white people to validate your beauty? its not nice to because you're almost upset and annoyed they don't find you pretty. its not a big deal because beauty is subjective.

The race card doesn’t exist so I don’t know what you’re talking about 🥴 What is it making you uncomfortable that I’m talking about race? Have you ever thought of shutting up? I don’t need anyone to validate my beauty, I already know I’m gorgeous lol. I just know my worth enough to know when a guy is interested in me and when a guy is looking for a fetish. Funny thing is the only upset person is you because you’ve decided to troll, get a new hobby 😩
The race card doesn’t exist so I don’t know what you’re talking about 🥴 What is it making you uncomfortable that I’m talking about race? Have you ever thought of shutting up? I don’t need anyone to validate my beauty, I already know I’m gorgeous lol. I just know my worth enough to know when a guy is interested in me and when a guy is looking for a fetish. Funny thing is the only upset person is you because you’ve decided to troll, get a new hobby 😩

lmao are you saying that evil murderer oj simson had nothing to do with the race card? i think you're being really silly and creating this thread was pretty immature of you. i'm sorry white guys don't like you but thats probably because you're acting like an animal like black people do in carnival.
lmao are you saying that evil murderer oj simson had nothing to do with the race card? i think you're being really silly and creating this thread was pretty immature of you. i'm sorry white guys don't like you but thats probably because you're acting like an animal like black people do in carnival.

I’m sorry I have no idea what you’re talking about, are you lost? Do you need help getting back to under your bridge, troll? 😢😢
I’m sorry I have no idea what you’re talking about, are you lost? Do you need help getting back to under your bridge, troll? 😢😢

this quickly became all about TV lol
Original post by bad bunny
word of advice: white boys aint it.

there are far better types of guys who would appreciate your seasoning, white ones just tend to prefer white girls but that’s more than fine because why have salt and pepper when you can have chilli elsewhere??

Wow, cheers for putting all white guys under one category lolol. FYI I've dated two black girls in the past (one for two years), both were amazing people and no, I don't have a black fetish (mentioned in another reply), I just dated girls I found attractive.
Why have I got the song Wild boys going through my head?
Original post by MorbidThumbs
Wow, cheers for putting all white guys under one category lolol. FYI I've dated two black girls in the past (one for two years), both were amazing people and no, I don't have a black fetish (mentioned in another reply), I just dated girls I found attractive.

lmao dont worry she clearly got rejected by a white guy and is bitterly racist.

Where are you from?
Original post by KasiuKasiu95
Selling out in general aint good.

As a women you will be guaranteed something so there isn't really that much to worry about.

What do you mean selling out? Yes there are guys who are interested in me but they put want to sleep with me but not many want a relationship with me. I do have standards as well I won’t date a guy, just because he is nice. I want him to be somewhat attractive and have the same interests as me. To make it even worse, we live in age of hookup culture so finding a boyfriend is even harder.
I'm asian and I have a similar problem with white and black girls , then again I also look like a complete mess so for me it's probably not a race thing. You're only 20 though and I guarantee that within a year you'll find someone you click with
Where are you from?

I live close to Liverpool so there are definitely different skin colour, race and creed - even though it is a much higher percentage of white people.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Moose-er
I'm asian and I have a similar problem with white and black girls , then again I also look like a complete mess so for me it's probably not a race thing. You're only 20 though and I guarantee that within a year you'll find someone you click with

I hope so, I would really like a genuine relationship. I hope you find someone too
Original post by Rakas21
Interestingly the OP is not actually wrong in the struggle she faces according to some analysis although it seems that actually it is women who are more inflexible and likely to fetishise a particular race.

Great to be a White Man or Asian/Latino woman on that chart.

Why did they omit brown people?
I live close to Liverpool so there are definitely different skin colour, race and creed - even though it is a much higher percentage of white people.

I have a friend who goes to uni in Liverpool, she’s a black girl as well and she’s had no problem finding a boyfriend. I must be in the wrong city

This yewande girl isn't attractive at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending