The Student Room Group

I saw a pi in the swimming changing rooms. What could it mean?

Could this be some kind of sign from aliens or even God? What might they be trying to tell me? Thanks.
Reply 1
Wow. That is truly amazing. I think that could be down to extra terrestirial life forms. Thank you for this amazing discovery
Lmao wtf
Original post by Fliw42
Wow. That is truly amazing. I think that could be down to extra terrestirial life forms. Thank you for this amazing discovery

You're welcome.
Reply 4
Original post by Sir Cumference
You're welcome.

Also, I absolutely love your username
barely
It's a clue
Original post by _gcx
barely

Are you doubting that this is a sign from God? I think you're just upset that God doesn't communicate with you.

Could this be some kind of sign from aliens or even God? What might they be trying to tell me? Thanks.

To stop procrastinating and start studying
Reply 10
It's God telling you that you're hungry and could do with a nice Meat & Potato Pie
Are you doubting that this is a sign from God? I think you're just upset that God doesn't communicate with you.

both to a degree. I'm sure assuming they existed they wouldn't be very happy with me so I'm not sure whether I'd want them to.
Original post by _gcx
both to a degree. I'm sure assuming they existed they wouldn't be very happy with me so I'm not sure whether I'd want them to.

Your post is lacking punctuation, which is why God doesn't speak to you.
it is saying you are irrational
Original post by the bear
it is saying you are irrational

Pi is not irrational because you can write it as a fraction:

π / 1

Sheer coincidence, it’s just something in the water
Original post by Greywolftwo
Sheer coincidence, it’s just something in the water

:dice:
It means you need to do your Maths homework. :yep:
Original post by 04MR17
It means you need to do your Maths homework. :yep:

But it’s too hard :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest