The Student Room Group

How do people even say dating apps work?

The women go on there to troll they flake and or promote there social media that’s why I’m not on those sites anymore
Giving up on women is impossible
Probably because dating apps do work for other people; just not you
Yeah they do for 20% of men I have evidence tinder don’t work
I found my husband on tinder... but you just have to be patient and do A LOT of weeding out.
Original post by Anonymous
I found my husband on tinder... but you just have to be patient and do A LOT of weeding out.

I’ve been more than patient with that stupid app
Original post by perryellis09
I’ve been more than patient with that stupid app

What is the purpose of you threads? Do you expect people to agree with your point of view? Because surely you must have realised by now that we don't?
Original post by black tea
What is the purpose of you threads? Do you expect people to agree with your point of view? Because surely you must have realised by now that we don't?

Hey, not asking anyone to agree I certainly don’t agree to people who say dating apps work tbh as I think they only say it works to boost their ego no way tinder works I’ve used 4 good pictures and a bio (women don’t read bios) and you get no where with it women only go on dating apps for attention and to promote their social media...
Original post by perryellis09
Hey, not asking anyone to agree I certainly don’t agree to people who say dating apps work tbh as I think they only say it works to boost their ego no way tinder works I’ve used 4 good pictures and a bio (women don’t read bios) and you get no where with it women only go on dating apps for attention and to promote their social media...

this is actually true lots of women do use them to promote social media. However, I also met loads of girls that were keen on a relationship
this is actually true lots of women do use them to promote social media. However, I also met loads of girls that were keen on a relationship

I haven’t lol all I see are women who troll flake promote social media etc.
I used TSR instead. :smile:

you just have to do A LOT of weed

:gah:
Dating apps give women far more choice because there's always more men on them than women... so you're obviously not going to have any luck with them... what is the point of this thread?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending