The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University...info?

Hi!

I’m currently looking into studying Geography with Planning at Newcastle Uni next year but I’m from London and know very little about the area.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about the area - is it a diverse area? I’m in West London rn so it’s verrryyy diverse here.
Original post by xS1m
Hi!

I’m currently looking into studying Geography with Planning at Newcastle Uni next year but I’m from London and know very little about the area.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about the area - is it a diverse area? I’m in West London rn so it’s verrryyy diverse here.

Watch Geordie Shore its a documentary following the lives of a series of locals in their early 20s
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mnot
Watch Geordie Shore its a documentary following the lives of a series of locals in their early 20s

Okay yikes just googled pictures of it, guess not then lmao
not especially nope, London is much more diverse than the rest of the country, especially either rural areas or Northern smaller cities. have you thought about maybe Manchester or Birmingham?

the uni is likely to be more diverse than the city itself however
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by RhynieChert
not especially nope, London is much more diverse than the rest of the country, especially either rural areas or Northern smaller cities. have you thought about maybe Manchester or Birmingham?

the uni is likely to be more diverse than the city itself however

Thank you so much!!!

Quick Reply

Latest