The Student Room Group

Should I confront him about ghosting me?

This guy and I have been dating for 5 months now and texting everyday. I understand that to continue this trend of texting everyday constantly for this long would be, a lot. Texts slowed down a bit but we still texted everyday. Recently in the middle of a conversation he stopped replying. It’s now been 3 days and he hasn’t even read the message. He still snapchats me everyday and we have conversations on that like nothing has happened though my replies are more blunt now - not on purpose I just feel he’s being a bit disrespectful and if he really cared he would take the time out to reply. When/ if he replies do I confront him about this?
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Ok, so the question is should I confront my bf for ignoring me?

Yes, you should. But what I don't understand is why are you both still texting in a 5month relationship. Do you guys not spend time together?

Original post by Anonymous
Bump
Reply 3
Original post by Seris
Ok, so the question is should I confront my bf for ignoring me?

Yes, you should. But what I don't understand is why are you both still texting in a 5month relationship. Do you guys not spend time together?

We live 4 hours away from each other and his degree is very demanding so he works 9-5 during the week, we don’t see each other very often so we text, or did text quite a bit. He has plenty of time to be texting other people though, so I just feel like he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. But yes I will confront him about it
Reply 4
Than honestly if that the case confront him. Or just throw the whole relationship away .4 Hours away is just too long.
Reply 5
Original post by Seris
Than honestly if that the case confront him. Or just throw the whole relationship away .4 Hours away is just too long.

Hahah, ‘throw the whole relationship away’. Yeah it is far too long. I’m still going to confront him, then probably end it before I get too deep in my feelings. Thanks
Reply 6
No problem.
He will probably not reply.... Just move on and find yourself a good guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending