Original post by StarGuardian
Bored and got tonnes of free time.

Want to earn some extra cash (£25+/hr) - esp if I can do it from home

Any thoughts?

And how do you earn extra money?

I have a job, and I do surveys.
Rob a bank
Start a drug empire
Scam old people online (might suit you better as you can do this from home)
Emotionally manipulate old people so they give you all their money when they die

Just some thoughts

Spoiler

Original post by DrawTheLine
I have a job, and I do surveys.

Do you mind me asking how much you get from surveys typically?

Most of the ones I’ve seen haven’t been relatively high. And also there’s the chance of clicking on a scam...
Original post by A giant chicken
Rob a bank
Start a drug empire
Scam old people online (might suit you better as you can do this from home)
Emotionally manipulate old people so they give you all their money when they die

Just some thoughts

Spoiler

Genuine responses only please
£25/hour is a lot to make from home imo. How about Amazon delivery? Gets me around £15/hour or become a driving instructor and you get £25/hour
Do you mind me asking how much you get from surveys typically?

Most of the ones I’ve seen haven’t been relatively high. And also there’s the chance of clicking on a scam...

It's not much. Around £100 a year, but it's £100 more than I'd have if I didn't do them! The most I've ever got from 1 survey was £40, but typically it's anything from 50p to £2 per survey.
It's not much. Around £100 a year, but it's £100 more than I'd have if I didn't do them! The most I've ever got from 1 survey was £40, but typically it's anything from 50p to £2 per survey.

Thanks for the clarification.

£40 for a survey! That’s a lot more than I expected, is that still available to participate in?

Which website do you use for the surveys (so I don’t go on a website that’s a scam)

Have u had any experience of being scammed by any surveys?
Original post by Nadim Chowdhury
£25/hour is a lot to make from home imo. How about Amazon delivery? Gets me around £15/hour or become a driving instructor and you get £25/hour

Appreciate it. I get what you mean
Thanks for the clarification.

£40 for a survey! That’s a lot more than I expected, is that still available to participate in?

Which website do you use for the surveys (so I don’t go on a website that’s a scam)

Have u had any experience of being scammed by any surveys?

That particular survey was well over a year ago I'm afraid. I use Panelbase and I-say (i-say gives you vouchers). No I've never been scammed.
Reply 10
Matched betting but it's a tad risky, so I'll recommend surveys
I'm self-employed as a blogger but that's not cash overnight and upfront costs in the form of hosting and domain names, it's taken me 5 years to charge what I now charge.

I've done surveys which can be slow. Prolific Academic is one of the best-paid ones I've used. I've done matched betting, in fact, I paid off my debts and saved for the deposit on my house doing matched betting but you either need a small amount to get started properly or wait to build up your pot from earnings.

Focus groups, cashback sites, mystery shopping, direct sales (I don't actually recommend), freelance work using People Per Hour or Fiverr (depends on your skills).

I regularly use The Money Shed and their blog for ideas when it comes to earning some extra cash.
That particular survey was well over a year ago I'm afraid. I use Panelbase and I-say (i-say gives you vouchers). No I've never been scammed.

Ah no worries.

Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll check them out
Original post by Ikeo
Matched betting but it's a tad risky, so I'll recommend surveys

Original post by ChammyIRL
I'm self-employed as a blogger but that's not cash overnight and upfront costs in the form of hosting and domain names, it's taken me 5 years to charge what I now charge.

I've done surveys which can be slow. Prolific Academic is one of the best-paid ones I've used. I've done matched betting, in fact, I paid off my debts and saved for the deposit on my house doing matched betting but you either need a small amount to get started properly or wait to build up your pot from earnings.

Focus groups, cashback sites, mystery shopping, direct sales (I don't actually recommend), freelance work using People Per Hour or Fiverr (depends on your skills).

I regularly use The Money Shed and their blog for ideas when it comes to earning some extra cash.

Thank you for all of the suggestions, yeah I’ve been looking at Fiverr (but not sure what I could freelance lol)
Reply 14
I do matched betting, affiliate marketing and direct sales online.
Original post by Reue
I do matched betting, affiliate marketing and direct sales online.

Nice 👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending