The Student Room Group

awkward hookup stories? ill start

okay so basically last year i met some dude at a club. he was really hot and my type to a t. he approached me, we made out, he was my first kiss. seemed really chilled and not clingy, asked if i was okay before we made out, kept to his boundaries etc.

after that night i floated home. literally was on cloud 9 for the rest of the week so i made the first move to message. i cringe at the message i sent him but i had no idea how else to start a convo so i just made an inside joke from the other night. anyway, he responds later that day that he was at his mums. literally just that, shortest message ever. seen as i was practically a stranger i didnt really think much of it and said enjoy.

anyway, he would message every week or so with literally two or three words and take like days to reply, which i dont mind since im a slow responder myself and i dont think anyone owes me a message and vice versa. plus again, stranger.
but i just thought it's weird how he would make his messages the bare minimum. like he didnt even give it a chance to the point it didnt even look like a normal interaction anymore. i felt like even responding to a message would annoy him. you know how when someone just doesnt wanna talk to you, you get that vibe? yeah thats what i was getting here. but i decided to go against my better judgement and give it the benefit of the doubt anyway

there was this one week where he asked me everyday if i was free to come over, and i was a little reluctant because he was a full on stranger, and uno i cant be going to strangers houses alone etc
so me being me i suggested a coffee date in public to be safer, then after knowing him a little better and feeling a little more comfortable i wouldnt mind continuing the date at home or whatever.
nope. dude was like "you can come mine". like?
anyway something mustve glitched in my brain then because i said okay. like an idiot. i went to this guy's house and shared my location with my friend and we agreed on a time for me to message her and if i dont message her at a certain time she should call me and if i dont pick up to come to the place and ask for me.
anyway, i go over, he's really sweet. he bought drinks for us and put on a movie. i was so nervous i couldnt really even hold a conversation so i mustve weirded him out or something because he just got us straight to business instead of us sitting awkwardly. even the sexual side was hella awkward because of how nervous i was and having had no experience before made it worse. he was really understanding and tried getting me to relax but i was just anxious and nervous as hell

anyway, we finished, got up and back to the movie, and my cardboard box personality got activated. dont get me wrong, im normally good at holding conversations, making jokes, getting people to open up etc even if theyre new to me. but this, oh hell no every bit of intelligence just left me. idk if it was because of how goodlooking he was and how much i felt under pressure to impress this guy or what but i made it awkwardddd

okay so we finish the movie, he lowkey kicks me out by being like my housemate is back early, im like okay imma leave aha
then we go our separate ways
i honestly thought i wouldnt ever hear from him again like i probs traumatised him with my awkwardness but after i got home he messaged being like you sucked my **** well today (lol) so i was like ....haha in my head i got awkward all over again just texting this guy
like i didnt know what to say so i tried to keep it pg
then he dropped off mid convo and ghosted for 6 months lmao

when he popped back he suggested booking a hotel together, and my dumbass agreed. why you may ask? because he was ****ing hot. id never seen or met a guy that was that hot AND chilled. like i mean he was probs chilled cuz he didnt care lol but he was still chilled out and respected my boundaries.
anyway, i later invited him to a party hoping thatd be a bit easier to loosen us both up rather than just being one on one but he didnt respond and after 2 weeks of that message i blocked him because he was making me feel like i was annoying him. i wouldnt have minded a "no" or a lame excuse. but idk man 2 weeks of no response just made me feel like he was either tryna put me in my place (which i didnt need thank you) or he was just seeing me as a sex toy at this point

truth is he's gorgeous which is why he even got this far, and seems really sweet if he would just reciprocate energy and stop seeing me as a place to put his ****. i know he's probably not into me because if he was he wouldnt ghost and would acc reply, but idk if i can crush on someone as hard as i did on him again. it sounds bare sad but like honestly idek i just want him to realise how cool i am and to want me back lol
anyway, that's my story with awkward hookups, feel free to respond to this or share yours :smile:
It's not really a hook up story but it is awkward. I'd been on a few dates with a guy and he came up to my flat. We made out but I was WAY too drunk so nothing else happened. But after he left I went into my bathroom and

Spoiler

He never said anything but there's no way he could have missed it when he went to the toilet.
Original post by Precious Illusions
It's not really a hook up story but it is awkward. I'd been on a few dates with a guy and he came up to my flat. We made out but I was WAY too drunk so nothing else happened. But after he left I went into my bathroom and

Spoiler

He never said anything but there's no way he could have missed it when he went to the toilet.

OMDS ....That made me laugh so much :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 3

Spoiler

oh wow, i mean best thing was him just ignoring it looool

Spoiler

:indiff: why do you have a dildo on ur wall....jesuschrist is ur boyfriend not getting the job done?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
:indiff: why do you have a dildo on ur wall....jesuschrist is ur boyfriend not getting the job done?

It was when I was dating so single! What's wrong with having a wall dildo in a relationship anyway smh so judgemental.
When you slept with him did you let him nut inside you?
Original post by karl pilkington
When you slept with him did you let him nut inside you?

Finally someone asking the real important questions.
It was when I was dating so single! What's wrong with having a wall dildo in a relationship anyway smh so judgemental.

oh calm ya teets luv, ididnt say there's anything WRONG with it. it's just a very intense type of dildo, like you rrrrrrealllyyyyyyy were tryna hit that spot that u got a wall dildo hahaha coulda just rubbed one out bab lol or got a vibrator or sommat. you pure got a full on wall dildo haha. severe.
Next time just straight up talk properly
Original post by Bang Outta Order
oh calm ya teets luv, ididnt say there's anything WRONG with it. it's just a very intense type of dildo, like you rrrrrrealllyyyyyyy were tryna hit that spot that u got a wall dildo hahaha coulda just rubbed one out bab lol or got a vibrator or sommat. you pure got a full on wall dildo haha. severe.

Honestly it was just there cos it's easy to clean in the shower then I just stick it on the wall to dry, it's not permanently there. :laugh:

Honestly it was just there cos it's easy to clean in the shower then I just stick it on the wall to dry, it's not permanently there. :laugh:

lmfao at the meme

and nah u got a dildo that actually is meant to stick to a wall hahaha they have those, i know exactly whats going on around here u freaky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending