The Student Room Group

Air New Zealand faces maori boycott

Considering air New Zealand has a monopoly on most of the domestic routes good luck to them :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49670950
only took em about 5 centuries to stand up to their colonialists :rolleyes:
(edited 4 years ago)
Don't these guys already have it?
Original post by Napp
Considering air New Zealand has a monopoly on most of the domestic routes good luck to them :lol:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49670950

If this is an exorbitant trade mark application, Air New Zealand will also be taking on Coca-Cola which owns the drinks brand Kia Ora.
Reply 4
Original post by Bang Outta Order
only took em about 5 centuries to stand up their colonialists :rolleyes:

I wasnt aware they were dating?
When ANZ could have had 'Kiwi aurora' they named their magazine after a drink that tastes like plastic.
Original post by Napp
I wasnt aware they were dating?

To stand UP to. You know what I meant. An intelligent person would've spotted the typo.
Reply 7
I think they've misunderstood how trademarks work. Plus the nonsense about cultural appropriation: it's a New Zealand airline referring to New Zealand culture: it's not some sort of exclusively white Anglo-New Zealander company.
Reply 8
To stand UP to. You know what I meant. An intelligent person would've spotted the typo.

An intelligent person wouldnt have made one.
Original post by Napp
An intelligent person wouldnt have made one.

"Made one"...?? Finish your sentence.

You made a typo just now.

"Wouldnt" ??

Or "wouldn't"...?

Guess you're unintelligent too, simply for making a petty typo..:h:
Reply 10
"Made one"...?? Finish your sentence.

You made a typo just now.

"Wouldnt" ??

Or "wouldn't"...?

Guess you're unintelligent too, simply for making a petty typo..:h:

It seems i touched a nerve...
Original post by Napp
It seems i touched a nerve...

...where? You can be a grammar nazi but I can't??...you hardly come across as someone who could intimidate someone no offense lol
Now stop being ungrateful to one of the few people who bothers to even read your threads, let alone respond.
Reply 12
...where? You can be a grammar nazi but I can't??...you hardly come across as someone who could intimidate someone no offense lol

Uhuh :lol:
Now stop being ungrateful to one of the few people who bothers to even read your threads, let alone respond.

Lol you're a weird one arent you :lol:

Original post by Napp
Uhuh :lol:

Lol you're a weird one arent you :lol:

I play a drinking game whenever I go into a @Napp thread and take a shot every time s/he derails it into some petty personal argument. Hammered on the first page.

Talk about nerves being touched... ask yourself why you're always doing this ****.
Original post by Dara Dahl
I play a drinking game whenever I go into a @Napp thread and take a shot every time s/he derails it into some petty personal argument. Hammered on the first page.

Talk about nerves being touched... ask yourself why you're always doing this ****.

Oof yikes lol
Reply 15
Original post by Dara Dahl

Uhuh 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending