reks_s2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
would you recommend the about course?. or how would you rate the about course?
reks_s2000
Rep:
?
how would rate university of kent for biomedical science undergraduate course
StudentRep Annabel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by reks_s2000)
would you recommend the about course?. or how would you rate the about course?
Hi there!
So pleased to hear that you're interested in studying at Kent If you're looking for a student's opinion on the Biomedical Science course then take a look at the university's Unibuddy programme. It allows prospective students to talk to current students who are studying the same subject to find out what it is like to study their chosen course. You can ask them anything from how their timetable is laid out, to the facilities they have access to on their course, exams and what they're looking to do after. Here is the link in case you are interested.
In the meantime, if you have any questions at all about life at Kent in general then please feel free to ask! I'm in my final year at Kent at the moment and I'm happy to help where I can
reks_s2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by StudentRep Annabel)
Hi there!
So pleased to hear that you're interested in studying at Kent If you're looking for a student's opinion on the Biomedical Science course then take a look at the university's Unibuddy programme. It allows prospective students to talk to current students who are studying the same subject to find out what it is like to study their chosen course. You can ask them anything from how their timetable is laid out, to the facilities they have access to on their course, exams and what they're looking to do after. Here is the link in case you are interested.
In the meantime, if you have any questions at all about life at Kent in general then please feel free to ask! I'm in my final year at Kent at the moment and I'm happy to help where I can
Hi Annabel . Thank you for your reply. Are you studing Biomedical science at kent?. How is night life or as such life at kent?. Is it safe to come late ?. In general how is kent?.
StudentRep Annabel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by reks_s2000)
Hi Annabel . Thank you for your reply. Are you studing Biomedical science at kent?. How is night life or as such life at kent?. Is it safe to come late ?. In general how is kent?.
No problem at all I don't study biomedical science unfortunately, but if you use the Unibuddy link I sent in my last post then you'll be able to find and talk to someone who does which could be useful!
I have honestly really enjoyed my time at Kent, it is such a beautiful place to study and also has excellent facilities so you'll never get bored! For me the best part is the balance between beautiful, peaceful countryside, and a busy historic town. Canterbury has two other universities in it so there is definitely a good student vibe in the city centre, with plenty of student nights on at bars and clubs
There is also a nightclub on campus called The Venue which is really popular with students in their first year, but students from all years of study still go. There are several other nightclubs in Canterbury town centre too, and plenty of pubs and bars! Obviously, the nightlife is not as big as in some larger cities as Canterbury is much smaller than the likes of Birmingham or Manchester, etc, but I think that for its size and student population there is plenty going on.
If you're worried about walking home in the dark or general safety, then you should download the SafeZone app that Campus Security at the university have set up. It has a function to call someone from campus security in the event of an emergency, or to call someone from campus security to walk you back to your accommodation on campus in the dark to make sure you get back safely. It's a really good app and definitely gives some piece of mind Here is the link to the website.
I hope that answers you questions! Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know
reks_s2000
Rep:
?
Thank you. Much appreciated for yr reply . I will definitely use both the links.😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (54)
67.5%
No I haven't decided yet (17)
21.25%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.25%

Watched Threads