The Student Room Group

Sri Lankan applying for student finance as a family member of uk national

Hi,
I am going to apply for tuition loan as daughter of uk national. I am 24 and living in the uk for 7 years. Can I get qualified as a family member of EEA national.

Thank you for any advice
Original post by Palini
Hi,
I am going to apply for tuition loan as daughter of uk national. I am 24 and living in the uk for 7 years. Can I get qualified as a family member of EEA national.

Thank you for any advice

Hi there,

Can you please confirm what status you hold in the UK and on what basis? Have you been awarded Limited on Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Regards,
Nihad
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Nihad
Hi there,

Can you please confirm what status you hold in the UK and on what basis? Have you been awarded Limited on Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Regards,
Nihad

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I have limited leave to remain which will expire on 2021 then I will apply for permanent residency, Is based on my father is British citizen
Original post by Palini
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I have limited leave to remain which will expire on 2021 then I will apply for permanent residency, Is based on my father is British citizen

Hi,

You would be able to apply as the family member of an EEA national as your Dad is a British Citizen and you have lived in the UK/EEA for 3 years prior to the first day of the first academic year of your course. This allows you to access the Tuition Fee Loan only.

Thanks, Chanel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending